Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

Even though I'm not Amercian.

Just to say, I don't appreciate anyone who doesn't have anything better to say on this thread.
To say the least, at least have respect. I don't understand why it's so HARD to give RESPECT.

Anyways, I made this topic to share something I made.
It's something small, if you like it, please use it.

User Image
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/Chidea/prayforjapan.png[/img]
[size=9]Get one [url=http://tinyurl.com/4vst7ds]here[/url].[/size]

::EDIT::
Reference of "revenge"
I apologize for not referring this before, but the "revenge" I was on about is reference to the image above seen.

::EDIT AGAIN::
Ugh.
Okay, I shall make this clear.
I understand that not all Americans are like these. I have friends who are Americans and they're nothing like this. =/ I am, however, doing this for this ".5%" (as someone else have placed it), that I do not like.

It'll be nice if you stop stereotyping people yourselves. Stereotyping people who you deem stereotyping.

Blessed Prophet

Time to go for Jap Class

Durem Lunatic

6,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I like this! The more you argue with the people saying awful things the more attention they get right? Also there's no point in bringing up stuff that happened in the past.

Blessed Prophet

shadow_soul121
I like this! The more you argue with the people saying awful things the more attention they get right? Also there's no point in bringing up stuff that happened in the past.

Yes!! Thank you for understanding =)))
I'm glad you don't stop for revenge. It's pretty hard to exact revenge against a freaking earthquake...

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
DomaDoma
I'm glad you don't stop for revenge. It's pretty hard to exact revenge against a freaking earthquake...

I believe she's referring to the people who believe Japan had it coming for Pearl Harbour and other similar events.

There's people who think that they don't deserve help because of what happened all those years ago, and as such prefer to take it as a revenge rather than lift a finger to help them pick up the pieces and save lives.

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
That is lovely. I'm about to add it to my signature.. smile heart

Headstrong Trailblazer

19,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
yes exactly, why is it so hard for people to give respect?? makes me sick
my thoughts and prayers go out to all those across the globe who are suffering
what a terrible thing that's happened in Japan, its like a nightmare.
That is cool, but what does America have to do with anything?

Blessed Prophet

circadianbeatdown

Its all the mean comments, tho.
http://media.photobucket.com/image/americans%20assholes%20of%20the%20world/Kraiden/1300160676871.jpg

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Shi Chidea
circadianbeatdown

http://media.photobucket.com/image/americans assholes of the world/Kraiden/1300160676871.jpg

There are a lot of Americans. Those are a few Americans. I've seen some Aussies and Brits be dicks about it too, and I'm sure people from other nations have been less than nice also. There is no need to take the light off of the Japan and fix it on idiots.
circadianbeatdown
Shi Chidea
circadianbeatdown

http://media.photobucket.com/image/americans assholes of the world/Kraiden/1300160676871.jpg

There are a lot of Americans. Those are a few Americans. I've seen some Aussies and Brits be dicks about it too, and I'm sure people from other nations have been less than nice also. There is no need to take the light off of the Japan and fix it on idiots.
I think you can blame trolls for this one. America seems to have the worst of them when it comes to people who read ED, then come here and act like an a** because "it's kewl lulz"

Plus I guess Pearl Harbor is stupider than whales. *shrug*
Chris Phylum
I think you can blame trolls for this one. America seems to have the worst of them when it comes to people who read ED, then come here and act like an a** because "it's kewl lulz"

Plus I guess Pearl Harbor is stupider than whales. *shrug*

Probably. I'd like to think I can distinguish trolls from plain old idiots, which I feel I've seen a lot of in all forms in this forum.

That totally went over my head, haha.

6,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Hopefully this looks okay in my sig. smile

Honestly though, if people really want to be asses about Pearl Harbor, they need to look at a few facts:

1) It was a strategic move. We admitted it, it was. In Japan's shoes we probably would've carried out the exact same thing.

2) In the end we unleashed the most devestating weapon devised by man (basically, don't get smart about the early low-yeild atom bombs and the higher-yeild, more recent hydrogen bombs), and not once, but twice on them. The loss of life was exponentially higher than what we suffered at Pearl Harbor, as was the destruction. And also note that we're the only one's who've ever deployed a nuclear strike and followed through, and Japan is the only country to ever recieve an actual nuclear attack.

3) Unless your grandpa was killed, or maybe (and this is probably a far stretch) your immediate family was killed at Pearl Harbor, why do you care so much? Yes, it was a devastating suprise attack. Yes, it was a slap to the face. Yes, it was a bit of a back-stab. But what can anyone do about it? It's happened, get over it. No amount of spite or hatred is going to change that. Feelings like those are what promote conflict.

And don't "bleeding-heart democrat" me. I'm Republican, and pro-military. This isn't a party thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff