Welcome to Gaia! ::

When i found out that something had happend in japan all i could think about was is everyone ok and wen i heard about that everyone wasnt ok all i could think was wat if that was me and i was there im sure if i was there i would be thinking someone help me so LETS HELP UM

Friendly Cleric

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
tiff1247
When i found out that something had happend in japan all i could think about was is everyone ok and wen i heard about that everyone wasnt ok all i could think was wat if that was me and i was there im sure if i was there i would be thinking someone help me so LETS HELP UM

sympathy, compassion, empathy, and wisdom....nice ^^

to the nearest Red Cross we go
I was sad until I saw pictures of the defense force helping people and tht brought me up smile
eek stare stare

Friendly Noob

PURGEDdarkness
tiff1247

sympathy, compassion, empathy, and wisdom....nice ^^

to the nearest Red Cross we go
I agree. What a nice girl you are^^.

Savage Entrepreneur

12,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
I love it when truely compassionate people boast about how they feel to everyone, because obviously they are better than the rest of us.
I was like "Oh, snap, that's what that was? I thought that was a destroyer pulling out." I was on my carrier when it happened. Fortunately, all we felt of the earthquake was the boat being shaken just a little while we were beside the pier.
I have been praying biggrin

Mewling Kitten

7,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
tiff1247

kind words, but words do not save lives
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare
stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff