Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Businesswoman

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hey guys. Just let me know what you think. Opions, emotions and way to help.
I just want to say that my hopes and prayers are with the people of Japan, and that I'm glad that the US. Navy is over there helping smile

Wealthy Businesswoman

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CaliforniaDreamin90
I just want to say that my hopes and prayers are with the people of Japan, and that I'm glad that the US. Navy is over there helping smile

yeah i agree. Thank goodness. Alot of people died and I find that very sad.

Gaian

It's beyond words.

Wealthy Businesswoman

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Drevial
It's beyond words.

and they are still getting earthquakes.

Gaian

April_Blossum
Drevial
It's beyond words.

and they are still getting earthquakes.

I'm praying for them.
April_Blossum
Drevial
It's beyond words.

and they are still getting earthquakes.[/quote
eek WHAT?!

Dangerous Visionary

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac287/derekoliver1/Japan-Nippon-quake-day-Younghelpold--1.jpg

and that's not even the worst one. The ones on AP and Yahoo are worst. The one with the woman and her child covered in mud is harsh. I really don't think I will ever look at Grave of fireflies again.

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i feel very sad about what happened in japan because that is one of my favorite countrys(us first since i live here in us) but still i hope the people of japan recover from this horrible disaster and i pray for all of you who are going through hard times cause of it

Wealthy Businesswoman

6,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
CannonBahls
April_Blossum
Drevial
It's beyond words.

eek WHAT?!

The last largest one was a magnitude of 6.0. But most of them are smaller.Like 4.3's and less. I hope the U.S navy do a good job helping them. So glad my friends left Tokyo about week before the quake.
Everyday i pray for Japan to heal from this horrible earthquake and tsunami...i have been thinking about going to my principal at school and asking if we can have a fundraiser for Japan and donate all the money we can to help this poor country...this country is the best and i want to do everything i can to help.
It's horrible. I lived there for 5 years. I have friends and family there. I'm half Japanese so my mom has this live stream of the Japanese news on her laptop. It's sooo horrible. People trapped and not escaping. And this nuclear reactor thing is like even worse then the quake and tsunami. At least those are over. It's so sad and depressing. My mom is having a hard time sleeping...

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
sad Sad, very sad sad

1,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Japan is my favorite place, and since i am half japanese, i feel for my people. please donate! cry
April_Blossum
CannonBahls
April_Blossum
Drevial
It's beyond words.

eek WHAT?!

The last largest one was a magnitude of 6.0. But most of them are smaller.Like 4.3's and less. I hope the U.S navy do a good job helping them. So glad my friends left Tokyo about week before the quake.

I'm glad for your friends too and wow. Heard China got hit too and Hawaii had a tsunami roll on by. sweatdrop Imma Buildin' Mah Bunker.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff