Other (please post) 0.39393939393939 39.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]
1 2 >

Animal Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
My school is helping with Japan by donating money that was raised in a food sale.

I want to know how others are helping with Japan.

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Well, I got all the Gaia goodies. cool
My church has an ongoing Humanitrian aid fund, so I put some money in to that too. whee
I have been praying for everyone who is crying & hurting in Japan.
Plus I got my 'avatar changed for Japan' so I guess I done a few things.
I would heart to do more but I don't have anything else to give.
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Animal Citizen

10,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Timid 100
Funfire C42
Well, I got all the Gaia goodies. cool
My church has an ongoing Humanitrian aid fund, so I put some money it to that too. whee
I have been praying for everyone who is crying & hurting in Japan.
Plus I got my 'avatar changed for Japan' so I guess I did a few things.
I would heart to do more but I don't have anything else to give.
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Don't feel bad, besides you've done about three times as much as what my school has done.
So feel good about that biggrin
I'm helping by praying that everyone will be safe. I would help even more by giving money and food, but I can't do that... crying Your school is very kind to give money from sales; we are giving baked goods to Japan.
Due to lack of way to give money directly to JPN Red Cross, I have bought things where all proceeds go to Japan,
I'm watching anime 24/7.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
IStayuppastmidnight
I'm watching anime 24/7.

how is that helping? neutral

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
1. I bought an Emblem of Kannon from the Cash Shop
2. I donated around $10-15 on Mar. 13 when my community college hosted a presentation on the Japan Earthquake and a donation jar was being passed around
3. In the following week on Mar. 25, I bought a Love for Japan charity T-shirt for $10 from my college's Japan Club. All T-shirt sale proceeds go directly to UNICEF, a charity organization Japan Club chose to donate their Japan Relief funds to.
4. Last Saturday, I went to a Japanese Film Festival event at a local movie theatre. Luckily, my city was one of the other film hosting locations besides LA. :3 All sales made from the festival went to the Japanese Red Cross, and there was this adorable little Japanese boy walking around with a large donation box. xd I pretty much put all of my leftover money in there.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Lord Dark Odyssey
I'm not, I'm glad about what happened biggrin freaking weird Japanese people

Japanese people are not weird. :/ And they probably think YOU'RE weird as well. Also, you do realise that many of your household items may have come from Japan, right, including that computer that you're using right now?

8,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My school has done nothing, which completely disgusts me. But when I went to a local anime con, I was thrilled to see that even a little bit of the profits went to Japan AND that there were donation cans everywhere smile . I gave as much as I could while I was there.

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Money and time. Volunteering at my local no-kill shelter, which is short-staffed due to sending people down to rescue animals.

Savage Entrepreneur

12,725 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
by smuggling narcotics into the country. ( you know they need it)
A couple of my friends and I bought 400 wristbands for our school that said, "SMHS FOR JAPAN" and we sold them for 3 dollars each. We ended up with a profit of 1200 dollars, plus 450 in donations. And we have a biotech company that's matching out profits and we're donating to to a foundation. We haven't figured out which one specifically yet though. Here are some pictures of you'd like to see. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas