Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Lukaiya Merai
Nyadriel
So in retrospect, these phenomena are a sign that something is happening and the HAARP is an experiment to try and recreate the atmospheric conditions most likely in an effort to discover how it happens. Next step would be HOW the phenom relates to the earthquakes. What is the natural occurrence that causes it.
There are still so many questions about such odd occurrences that scientists have been studying them for a long time and will most likely do so for a long time yet to come.
perhaps in time, what they discover will offer more ways to predict earthquakes.

As for the previous poster here, he is right. The pic was poor quality and doesn't show evidence of the HAARP. Still, it does make for interesting discussion.
Actually I can link you to a military report on HAARP which explains its capabilities to use radio waves to probe the earth, looking for oil pockets, making vibrations. :3

http://wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil/whatsnew/haarp/

An interesting use of this thing. I had not thought of using it for that.

Friendly Friend

Nyadriel
Lukaiya Merai
Nyadriel
So in retrospect, these phenomena are a sign that something is happening and the HAARP is an experiment to try and recreate the atmospheric conditions most likely in an effort to discover how it happens. Next step would be HOW the phenom relates to the earthquakes. What is the natural occurrence that causes it.
There are still so many questions about such odd occurrences that scientists have been studying them for a long time and will most likely do so for a long time yet to come.
perhaps in time, what they discover will offer more ways to predict earthquakes.

As for the previous poster here, he is right. The pic was poor quality and doesn't show evidence of the HAARP. Still, it does make for interesting discussion.
Actually I can link you to a military report on HAARP which explains its capabilities to use radio waves to probe the earth, looking for oil pockets, making vibrations. :3

Unfortunately, it has that earthquake side effect. Killing millions of people in the name of oil and money? FIGURES don't it?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Lukaiya Merai
Nyadriel
Lukaiya Merai
Nyadriel

Unfortunately, it has that earthquake side effect. Killing millions of people in the name of oil and money? FIGURES don't it?

Uh, which begs the question. Why would anyone be seeking oil in those areas...

Friendly Friend

Nyadriel
Lukaiya Merai
Nyadriel
Lukaiya Merai
Nyadriel

Uh, which begs the question. Why would anyone be seeking oil in those areas...
Chile, because they have small tremors occasionally and no one (yeah right) would put it past bad luck, and Japan, I am quite unsure, except for since they are a small island country they may have many offshore potential drilling sites.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200

Go back to FOX news already.

Shirtless Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Lukaiya Merai
Crusty_Nut
Ok, there is a lot of ignorance on this thread. HAARP is a real military experiment. Even the Discovery Channel based an entire television program to show people the science of this facility. You can go to the website also.

www.haarp.alaska.edu/

See? It's real. Yes, it's scary.
No, there is no evidence that it caused the Japan quake.

Sorry. neutral

EDIT: Looks like their server is down. (Hmph...)

Go here instead:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
Yes, there is evidence, which I posted, and maybe you'd know a bit more if you'd actually research the effects it can have on weather, the planet, and people in general. There's more ignorance in your post than this entire thread.

rofl

Friendly Friend

reokoe

Fox news is retarded. Get off your high horse, kid. Just because you don't understand science doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe

Fox news is retarded. Get off your high horse, kid. Just because you don't understand science doesn't mean I'm wrong.

High horse nothing.
A twelve year old could see over the conspiracy nonsense you're spewing like pea soup.

The only fact that someone needs to take from this thread is that you're paranoid and have far too much time to waste by reading into and believe this trash.

Friendly Friend

reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe

High horse nothing.
A twelve year old could see over the conspiracy nonsense you're spewing like pea soup.

The only fact that someone needs to take from this thread is that you're paranoid and have far too much time to waste by reading into and believe this trash.
I have scientific proof to back up what I'm saying. All you have are ill remarks. Stop trolling, it's getting you nowhere in life.
People cannot create earthquakes.
People need to stop using this tragedy as a soapbox. It's really disappointing.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe

High horse nothing.

I have scientific proof to back up what I'm saying. All you have are ill remarks. Stop trolling, it's getting you nowhere in life.

If you'd passed middle school geology you'd know that Japan sits on a combination of three fault lines, and when one plate that was being pulled down by another finally released pressure and came back up, that was the cause of the Earthquake.
Humans cannot create earthquakes.
We can create minor shockwaves, but we cannot. create. earthquakes.
Hit the books little one, you've been misinformed.

If you need some actual fact, try this.

Friendly Friend

reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe

High horse nothing.

If you'd passed middle school geology you'd know that Japan sits on a combination of three fault lines, and when one plate that was being pulled down by another finally released pressure and came back up, that was the cause of the Earthquake.

I don't think you're hearing me right. I've presented scientific proof that it could happen, and DID. The fact that it's on a fault line doesn't make it any less plausible.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe

High horse nothing.

I don't think you're hearing me right. I've presented scientific proof that it could happen, and DID. The fact that it's on a fault line doesn't make it any less plausible.

And I don't think you're hearing me right.
You're a paranoid.
Watch the Nova presentation I was kind enough to locate for you.
There's your scientific evidence, and you can conspiracy up a place to put it.

Friendly Friend

reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe

High horse nothing.

You're a paranoid.
My evidence elaborates on what they stated. Maybe you should check the links before you open your big fat troll mouth next time.

Witty Shapeshifter

14,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe
Lukaiya Merai
reokoe

High horse nothing.

You're a paranoid.
My evidence elaborates on what they stated. Maybe you should check the links before you open your big fat troll mouth next time.

Presenting a blatant argument against your opinions does not make me a troll. ;)

What I saw was that those clouds were in 2009.
They are a natural phenomena.
They aren't created by some underground hooha bent on breaking Japan into a billion tiny pieces.
I'm not going to continuously read/watch things that distort fact, as your theory does.
If I did waste my time reading/ watching and even giving something this stupid a second thought, I'd have the same caliber of knowledge as someone who relies on Wikipedia as a source for a major MLA thesis. : /

Also, it's SO easy to fake things on youtube.
Using youtube as a source, you might as well use Wikipedia. It's impossible to verify.
Where as I presented a scholarly source, you presented what any place of higher education would consider an unusable source.

Now scurry along. : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces