Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
KimikioNeko
McIn Tyler
No, of course Japan is not going to be destroyed. I mean, I would think that is impossible. Now that I'm thinking about Japan, I think about this song called "Help is on the way" by Rise Against. It's rather touching and inspiriational. Well to me it is.

Stinken love that song <3
Such timing for that song to be released; although I heard that the music video for it is based around the concept of Hurricane Katrina :o

Yeah, I know right! It's just good timing. Oh, I haven't watched the music video yet. I think I'll watch it right now then. ;o

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
McIn Tyler
KimikioNeko
McIn Tyler
No, of course Japan is not going to be destroyed. I mean, I would think that is impossible. Now that I'm thinking about Japan, I think about this song called "Help is on the way" by Rise Against. It's rather touching and inspiriational. Well to me it is.

Such timing for that song to be released; although I heard that the music video for it is based around the concept of Hurricane Katrina :o

Yeah, I know right! It's just good timing. Oh, I haven't watched the music video yet. I think I'll watch it right now then. ;o

I've only seen a little bit of it; I was too busy reading the wars in the video comment =u=;;
But I love that song c: I kind of feel like it's got a double meaning though; it can be seen as a VERY strong and encouraging song..... but I think there's something dark in there too >.> I have to look up the lyrics one day....

Japan is NOT going to be destroyed by some earthquake or tsunami. Japan, is probably going down with the rest of modern civilization when humans overtax the earth so much it kills us. I'm more worried about the radiation messing with everybody then the natural disasters.

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Invisibility 100
KimikioNeko
McIn Tyler
KimikioNeko
McIn Tyler

I've only seen a little bit of it; I was too busy reading the wars in the video comment =u=;;
But I love that song c: I kind of feel like it's got a double meaning though; it can be seen as a VERY strong and encouraging song..... but I think there's something dark in there too >.> I have to look up the lyrics one day....

Oh, have you? Lol. I read the comments also. I find it curious of what people have to say sometimes you know. I also believe it does have a double meaning, yes. You should finish the rest of the video though. I'm going to post you the link of it, just because I want to. xD

"Help is on the Way" Rise Against.

Have a good day. Hey, do you mind if I Add you? You seem like a good person.

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
McIn Tyler
KimikioNeko
McIn Tyler
KimikioNeko
McIn Tyler

Oh, have you? Lol. I read the comments also. I find it curious of what people have to say sometimes you know. I also believe it does have a double meaning, yes. You should finish the rest of the video though. I'm going to post you the link of it, just because I want to. xD

"Help is on the Way" Rise Against.

Have a good day. Hey, do you mind if I Add you? You seem like a good person.

Hehe alright, I'll check it out some time c: I only saw about the first half of it.....
Probably next time I have some time at school, youtube sucks at home *_*;;

Sure, you can add me if you'd like ^_^ Just go ahead and send a request (and a comment so I remember it's you ^_^;; )

faxryprxnce's Compadre

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yeah it kinda does seem like its getting destroyed... crying

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I would be highly disappointed if anything but Godzilla destroyed Japan.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
Wow. We had the same idea.
I was like to my parents 'if they have to evacuate, can we take someone in?"
Because I'd love a Japanese person to talk anime with. Just saying.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
T3h Jinji
I would be highly disappointed if anything but Godzilla destroyed Japan.

GO, GO, GODZILLA!
THE EARTHQUAKES ARE GONNA BEAT YOU TO DESTROYING TOKYO!

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ichigo Arerugi
Wow. We had the same idea.
I was like to my parents 'if they have to evacuate, can we take someone in?"
Because I'd love a Japanese person to talk anime with. Just saying.

That'd be nice of you to take a person in, although not all Japanese like anime ^_^;;
It's like western cartoons, not all Americans like 'em ~
And you can't totally by sure he/she'll know how to fluently speak english either o.O;;

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
What I know is that military bases have voluntary departures.

2,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I DON'T WANT tHAT ;'( crying
I went to japan once, a few years ago, i stayed at this place i rented and i saw all these people and this whole thing makes me wonder if they're all still there sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff