Are you ******** serious? Religion has nothing to do with natural disaster. D:<
at last some one that understands

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Chairokokujin
Mal Fortuna
lol people who think that bad things happen to others just because they're not christian.

I quite frankly think that something such as what you are saying is almost up there with saying "they deserved it". Though, tsunamis and earthquakes are natural disasters, it has nothing to do with spiritual belief.
I don't think they deserve it.I didn't say that god will face their wraft.The bible said it confused .
who is god ..how did he become god ... if i die will i become god of my universe....i have lots of questions

Wind-up Waffles

Chairokokujin
I heard on the radio today that the bible said "non-christains/belivers shall face my fraith" or something like that.I also found out that the people of haiti belived in voodoo.Do you think people there should convert or is it too late? gonk

Have you ever heard of War of the Worlds? confused

Don't believe everything you hear on the radio, see on TV, or read in print. Hell, don't believe everything people tell you, period. Take all the facts and make your own opinions on the truth. Otherwise you could have been one of those people believing America was under attack. By space aliens from Mars.
aRE YOU A ******** RETARD

Familiar Informer

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Shana OHara
if I was slow how could I write,read,or know how to use a computer? xp

Familiar Informer

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
XxthumbsuckerxX
Wanari
I idk how it has to do with disasters either.I'm was going by what the people on the radio said gonk

Durem Shapeshifter

ANY religion has nothing to do with how OUR WORLD works. If you believe the earth is sentient/alive then all these disasters are it's way of healing. If you don't well the earth is still doing a process it's been doing since it was first created. REGARDLESS of where we (humans) live.

But what happened in Japan was unfortunate. The best we can do is do our best to help the survivors and perhaps, if we don't have our heads so deep in the sand, learn from this.
Chairokokujin
XxthumbsuckerxX
Wanari
I idk how it has to do with disasters either.I'm was going by what the people on the radio said gonk

Why are believing what you hear on religious radio? Like I said before you are ******** retarded. God doesn't punish. He let's humans punish themselves in the form of a conscious. Plus most bible information was meant to be understood by the people of the time. Not by the people of this day an age. Go to ******** religion class out side of church.
Chairokokujin
Shana OHara
if I was slow how could I write,read,or know how to use a computer? xp
looks at your title... you fail at the space bar. Wanna try again?

Don't try to make a joke unless you can cover your a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff