Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Lord Elwrind
Conceptual Misconception

words words words

Sad to hear about the poor relations between Japan and Korea. I hope someday soon that might change.
I also have a feeling most of the missing are gone. But, yeah... (sigh)
As for another major, who knows when that would hit. Maybe it wont be as big? UHG!

Yeah. I can see that there are a lot of Korean people who do care though. ^ ^ For example, there is usually a protest in front of the Japanese embassy to oppose the Japanese government having anything to do with Korea. Since the earthquake and tsunami, the protest has turned into a prayer group and they hold candle light vigils and collect donations for the red cross in Japan even. Another group who had weekly meetings, the once forced comfort women for the japanese during their invasion/the wars, have even started praying at their protests and collecting money for the victims instead of their normal thing (demanding compensation for medical bills and the slavery they were forced into). So IDK why the guys at work are so hard headed about it -sigh-

I also hope the next major will be smaller than the last one... I seriously hope so. D:
thanks so much for the information, although it's quite sad :c

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
frigmoon
thanks so much for the information, although it's quite sad :c
You're welcome. And it is really unfortunate. D:
absolutely devistating. sad
I am so depressed. Stay strong Japan.

4,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Daring Scylla
Thank you for the information. It is useful, though very, very painful as well.
It is not as painful as if u being an inocent person haing the gov't turn on you. We SHOULD be more concerned with Libya, which WE can prevent, but i do feel sorry 4 japan

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Wow... so... there's over 30 thousand people who are either, or could be dead? That's a lot... but not to bad considering Japan's population....

Still, I hope it doesn't rise to 30k eventually... I hope the missing people are found, and found alive...

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Electric Emeralds
Wow... so... there's over 30 thousand people who are either, or could be dead? That's a lot... but not to bad considering Japan's population....

Still, I hope it doesn't rise to 30k eventually... I hope the missing people are found, and found alive...

Yeah... D: I try to be hopeful. Some time ago, here in Seoul, a building collapsed and the last survivor was pulled from the rubble 17 days after the incident and he lived. So maybe the missing who are trapped have a chance to be alive as long as they have access to some form of water. ^ ^;
you dont make any sense what is it exactly that your trying to say?
neo_ryan_3_3_3
Daring Scylla
It is not as painful as if u being an inocent person haing the gov't turn on you. We SHOULD be more concerned with Libya, which WE can prevent, but i do feel sorry 4 japan

-.-

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Conceptual Misconception
Electric Emeralds

Yeah... D: I try to be hopeful. Some time ago, here in Seoul, a building collapsed and the last survivor was pulled from the rubble 17 days after the incident and he lived. So maybe the missing who are trapped have a chance to be alive as long as they have access to some form of water. ^ ^;

Yeah, we just have to keep looking for people... how long has it been?
useful but it's also a put down D:
neo_ryan_3_3_3
Daring Scylla

That crosses the line into politics, and while I support your view and believe Libya should be helped as well, I'd recommend you not bring that up in this forum.

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Daring Scylla
neo_ryan_3_3_3
Daring Scylla

That crosses the line into politics, and while I support your view and believe Libya should be helped as well, I'd recommend you not bring that up in this forum.

I agree. This thread isn't even about Libya. It isn't about politics.

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
HotMya8998
you dont make any sense what is it exactly that your trying to say?
What about this doesn't make sense?

Original Loiterer

20,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Electric Emeralds
Conceptual Misconception
Electric Emeralds

Yeah, we just have to keep looking for people... how long has it been?
T ^T 3 weeks now... But they found some more people alive, but injured. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces