Welcome to Gaia! ::

let's change your avi into all white or white with red for japan earthquake 8.9 magnitude and tsunami incident. and please don't post something laughing about this incident. if anybody that have a donation item on cash sale please wear it for prove of donation. yes i still haven't one but i will get one immediately, no matter how small your donation it's very meaning for them at least you already help even a small donation. and thanks for everyone who make a change. biggrin

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
biggrin Fantastic idea!!! heart

4,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kaellie
Minami_Kaome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Hanazawa heart
Here's my new one I kinda want to look at as a Japanese girl that was injured and my donation helped her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart Rui heart

And tell me sweetie, what would make you want to imagine that scenario?~ That is disturbing~ Why would you want to dress up as a victim, hon?~ Are you mocking them?~ Simply disgusting~ </3333333

um, she obviously thinks the person she helped out was beautiful, duh. you don't have to be rude

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lonely Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
Noah Anne
takako_kujo
let's change your avi into all white or white with red for japan earthquake 8.9 magnitude and tsunami incident. and please don't post something laughing about this incident. if anybody that have a donation item on cash sale please wear it for prove of donation. yes i still haven't one but i will get one immediately, no matter how small your donation it's very meaning for them at least you already help even a small donation. and thanks for everyone who make a change. smile

i have no money to donate, so ive been posting in the donation ones. "comment and ill donate $x to japan" smile its all i can do really

it's okay 3nodding

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
It'd would be nice if Gaia made some Japanese flags and other items with the rising sun emblem in order to raise money for Japan.

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
takako_kujo
let's change your avi into all white or white with red for japan earthquake 8.9 magnitude and tsunami incident. and please don't post something laughing about this incident. if anybody that have a donation item on cash sale please wear it for prove of donation. yes i still haven't one but i will get one immediately, no matter how small your donation it's very meaning for them at least you already help even a small donation. and thanks for everyone who make a change. smile

I had just taken off my Japan cash shop items, but... when I saw this thread I just had to create a new Japan outfit!

Thank you for this topic~! I think we all need to be reminded to help raise awareness however we can. heart

2,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Hunter 100
i hope thay make it

Lonely Gaian

9,825 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
SavageLamb
It'd would be nice if Gaia made some Japanese flags and other items with the rising sun emblem in order to raise money for Japan.

samurai yoroi item it's fit what you need blaugh , they have flag and also Japanese themed sun

Mewling Inquisitor

10,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
takako_kujo
SavageLamb

samurai yoroi item it's fit what you need blaugh , they have flag and also Japanese themed sun

Yes, but those won't raise money for Japan. I think Gaia could have an ongoing relief effort for Japan, much like "Project Red" for Aids charities. Yes, Project Red doesn't give all profit to charity but its still thriving and raising money for its cause several years from its start.
Thus, why not more Japanese-themed items for charity. Or even an entire cash store category dedicated to it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff