Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think about this?

That's messed up. 0.57333333333333 57.3% [ 43 ]
I agree with them! I miss Anime! 0.32 32.0% [ 24 ]
I don't like Anime. 0.10666666666667 10.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3

i love anime and me and my friend were talking about this we could care less about anime dying out we dont wnat japan destroyed i love japan more than anime and if japan is destroyed the culture might die out japna is more important and for people who disagree no japan = no anime -_-

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Apashosha
Proval
Apashosha
it's meven worse than in the anime "magnitud 8.0" u_u

Magnitude 8.0 was so sad. It actually made me cry. Strangely, I finished the anime the day before the earthquake.

That must have been very shocking for you u_u

It was. I was kind of scared and confused.

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
I like anime, only I like my mangas' more... cool However, when I heard about what happoned in Japan. Anime or manga never even crossed my mind.
I have been more crying about all people. People that may have seen their familys', freinds', farmlands', fishing boats, shops', pets', towns' & homes' broken or washed away... That they may never even see again!!!
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
scream I WANT TO HELP THEM ALL MORE!!!!! only i can't do anything but pray now. crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Beloved Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Personally I am an anime fan. I like to watch anime. Like Funfire C42, the anime and Manga industries didn't even come to mind, until it was brought to my attention by some friends of mine. Now that being said my concern lies with the people of Japan and not the anime nor manga's. I do however believe that the companies who produce anime and manga should not retract themselves into Japan. I think they should stay where they are so that they can continue to build revenue. They need all the money they can get, what with Toyota taking so many hits recently, and the Nuclear disasters occurring after the quakes. It shows something about their character and integrity when they say they want to make it through this on their own. But if anyone really wants to help the best thing to send is money ( I heard that somewhere on one of those cable news stations).

When I first heard about the quakes I wanted to get on a plane and get there to lend a hand. My heart goes out to the people of Japan.
guis wat will happen 2 japon adn anime?! u___u i rlly wanted 2 see ta new ePisode of bleach guizzzzzzzzz BUT IT WAS DELAYED!!!

I love how the quake forum started with "guys what will happen 2 aimu" and then went to this. funny thing is, i've actually have seen people posting in these threads agreeing with the poster, but made some what will happen 2 aimu threads back in march. i'm not naming them, it might be considered trolling.

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
52px
guis wat will happen 2 japon adn anime?! u___u i rlly wanted 2 see ta new ePisode of bleach guizzzzzzzzz BUT IT WAS DELAYED!!!

I love how the quake forum started with "guys what will happen 2 aimu" and then went to this. funny thing is, i've actually have seen people posting in these threads agreeing with the poster, but made some what will happen 2 aimu threads back in march. i'm not naming them, it might be considered trolling.

Liars huh? This sure is something I'd like to fix.
I heart anime and manga, but i find it stupid that people are worrying about that rather than the people in japan. Many have lost their family members and their lives, and some are suffering from nuclear radiation, but people worry about anime burning_eyes
Yeah the thought "********, this means my anime will be delayed. confused " did cross my mind. That doesn't mean I don't feel for the people of Japan. I still pray for them every night and I donated to the Red Cross Japan relief fund.

I'm sure many people have selfish thoughts like that when they hear about natural disasters. It's just human nature.
Agent Crab

Most of these people who cry for their cartoons are young'uns.

This.
I don't particularly care for anime, but I notice a lot of the peopel whinning about anime/manga tend to be more illiterate, more child-like, or seem less mature.

5,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
boobooger2011
wow
?

Quick Reply