I agree with them! I miss Anime! 0.32 32.0% [ 24 ]
I don't like Anime. 0.10666666666667 10.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Proval
Agent Crab
Proval
Agent Crab
I do not like anime. So this argument and thred is invalid to me.

Most of these people who cry for their cartoons are young'uns.

It's rare to find any good anime. Most anime is plotless and retarded, and too over exaggerated on human proportions. I do seem to see a pattern in 14 and under saying all this BS.

Anime these days have the same plot and characters. That or ripping plots from other anime shows. Anime of the 80's and 90's were decent in my opinion.

Ehh. I don't watch much anime too much.

I stopped watching anime in 2004.

SansBlue's Bae

Profitable Genius

8,575 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gaian 50
You're right, anime is cool and all, but it's not important. Japan probably doesn't want our help b/c a lot of americans are selfish and will expect them to pay us back. PEOPLE JUST DIED. How about lending a hand for free for once. Sheesh.

Gallant Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
      Dude, I agree. 8 of my friends died in Japan. So when I see these dumbass weeaboos talking about how anime is important, and that's the only reason why they care. I'm totally like...they have no clue. Their viewpoint on this is so narrow. Many people died and they just care about some freaking animation style.
      Yeah, anime will totally save your a** from a earthquake or any other devastation that you can't avoid...I like my anime, but...that's a little...naive.
I like Anime but I think helping out Japan is far more important than watching Anime. So all the other forums are quite messed up but you know, what can you do? Dx

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
x A s h l e e B o m b x
      Dude, I agree. 8 of my friends died in Japan. So when I see these dumbass weeaboos talking about how anime is important, and that's the only reason why they care. I'm totally like...they have no clue. Their viewpoint on this is so narrow. Many people died and they just care about some freaking animation style.
      Yeah, anime will totally save your a** from a earthquake or any other devastation that you can't avoid...I like my anime, but...that's a little...naive.

I found out today that one of my fiends who traveled to Japan for the Spring met a couple of friends there and she recently found out that 2 of them are dead, 5 are missing, and only 2 are alive and injured. She is in Japan still, luckily she's alive but she's injured too. I hope she makes it back home. :c

4,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Wanari
I like Anime but I think helping out Japan is far more important than watching Anime. So all the other forums are quite messed up but you know, what can you do? Dx

Totally agreed

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
グレル・サトクリフ

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Even though my post layout might say otherwise, I do believe that the people of Japan are more important than the anime. People who don't care for the people (but care for the anime) are just downright retarded.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
It's not merely anime (though that helps in the geek communities) but really how important japan is as a country all together. There are so many electronics and parts that we get from Japan that such a devastating quake is going to hurt the world's already fragile economy. That is why far more people care about this quake then say the Haiti Quake that was not that long ago.

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Creativerealms
It's not merely anime (though that helps in the geek communities) but really how important japan is as a country all together. There are so many electronics and parts that we get from Japan that such a devastating quake is going to hurt the world's already fragile economy. That is why far more people care about this quake then say the Haiti Quake that was not that long ago.

Well, Haiti is a very poor country, so it didn't affect our Economy. But I am still sad for them because of the amount of people that died during that quake. And as for Japan, well. It will damage our Economy greatly, but I don't care because I would rather help the people before caring about money and business. It's inhumane to care only of money.

3,625 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I love anime but is not as important as the whole situation in japan u_u-

3,625 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
it's meven worse than in the anime "magnitud 8.0" u_u
Proval
Creativerealms

Well, Haiti is a very poor country, so it didn't affect our Economy. But I am still sad for them because of the amount of people that died during that quake. And as for Japan, well. It will damage our Economy greatly, but I don't care because I would rather help the people before caring about money and business. It's inhumane to care only of money.

To true it is very inhumane, but sadly it's what drives most people.

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Apashosha

Magnitude 8.0 was so sad. It actually made me cry. Strangely, I finished the anime the day before the earthquake.

3,625 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Proval
Apashosha

Magnitude 8.0 was so sad. It actually made me cry. Strangely, I finished the anime the day before the earthquake.

That must have been very shocking for you u_u
people are real. anime isint. worry about the big things, not the little things. :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff