I agree with them! I miss Anime! 0.32 32.0% [ 24 ]
I don't like Anime. 0.10666666666667 10.7% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
1 2 3 >

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I noticed around this forum topic that people are complaining about how 'anime' is more imporant than thousands of people dead and sick. Don't you sick that those people are a little more important than your anime? I mean, anime is always happy-go-lucky and everyone is happy and beautiful, and also, their 2D. If you're going to complain about Anime being the problem then go to forums were all your other messed-up weirdos lurk.

Familiar Informer

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
*To some anime lovers,caring about japan too apparently makes you a weeaboo.
*anime are cartoons.If you love cartoons (just like you did when you were young) ,thats all your gonna care about.
*All most know/care about is that japan affected there anime is some way(held back,stopped,etc)

Invisible Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Isn't TokyoPop leaving the U.S. in May? eh.

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
TrashMonk3y

I don't care. I mean, 2D animations aren't important during this crisis. It's retarded.

Invisible Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Proval
TrashMonk3y

I don't care. I mean, 2D animations aren't important during this crisis. It's retarded.

I know but eh.

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
TrashMonk3y
Proval
TrashMonk3y

I know but eh.

I saw a post by a bunch of weeaboos saying "NARUTO IS GONE. THAT'S SO IMPORTANT BEST ANIME EVER IS GONE."
Proval
TrashMonk3y
Proval
TrashMonk3y

I know but eh.

I saw a post by a bunch of weeaboos saying "NARUTO IS GONE. THAT'S SO IMPORTANT BEST ANIME EVER IS GONE."
Wth? That's stupid.
I also think it's disgusting. I've called out a number of people on this already, and I think it's selfish and inhuman.

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Cosmo188
I also think it's disgusting. I've called out a number of people on this already, and I think it's selfish and inhuman.

Same. It's incredibly rude. No wonder Japan doesn't want our help.
I do not like anime. So this argument and thred is invalid to me.

Most of these people who cry for their cartoons are young'uns.

Chatty Prophet

Proval
TrashMonk3y

I know, it's pretty damn retarded.

I'm an anime fan, not obsessive like alot of others you'll find lurking the forums. I watch Fma and such, have a couple of posters on my wall. But even I think that when this happened that people should of pushed the worry of what will happen to their anime or video games all the way back to the end of the line. This is a crises where people have died and are dying. Some cartoon about a crappy ninja who yells "believe it!" every five minutes of screen time can wait! It is not as important!

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Agent Crab

It's rare to find any good anime. Most anime is plotless and retarded, and too over exaggerated on human proportions. I do seem to see a pattern in 14 and under saying all this BS.
Proval
Agent Crab

It's rare to find any good anime. Most anime is plotless and retarded, and too over exaggerated on human proportions. I do seem to see a pattern in 14 and under saying all this BS.

Anime these days have the same plot and characters. That or ripping plots from other anime shows. Anime of the 80's and 90's were decent in my opinion.

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Agent Crab
Proval
Agent Crab

Anime these days have the same plot and characters. That or ripping plots from other anime shows. Anime of the 80's and 90's were decent in my opinion.

Ehh. I don't watch much anime too much.
I like Anime, hell, I watch it, but I don't really worry about it, since even a month after this disaster I've said in this forum started, Anime isn't as important as to what's really going on in Japan, that's still going on.

The Rescue Efforts (Though as depressing as this sounds) Recovery Efforts of bodies still mount, while the hope of some glimmer of hope at least someone surviving is still very much there, 1 month after this disaster, the chances of at least surviving for that long, is extremely small now. To those who live in where it's warm all around might not know, It's pretty cold, and without any heating, you can die from hypothermia (Hell, Anime shows that it actually shows snow there).

But however, Anime is good, since even with this disaster, people can still watch it and escape to what's going on around them, but caring it to the point where you treat Anime like it's alive? Yeah, you have to be a internet kiddie.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff