Welcome to Gaia! ::

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Zephyne used Mend against Arilyne...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Zephyne used Mend against Arilyne...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Zephyne used Mend against Zephyne...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Zephyne used Tears of the Phoenix against Arilyne...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Arilyne was healed for 91 points of damage.

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Zephyne used Mend against Zephyne...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Salathielly
Zephyne
Salathielly
Zephyne
Salathielly

Oooohhh...I am super far behind on those, too...WHY DO I LIKE THE SUPER LONG SHOUNEN ONES?!? *weeps in a corner*

Nooo, it's the other way around -- why do the ones that are fun end up being the super long ones?! crying
(One Piece, Bleach, D.Greyman, KHR, Fairy Tail.........I DON'T REMEMBER THE REST OF MY SHOUNEN/ACTION LIST emotion_0A0 __-panicks-)

........I'll pro'ly come across them someday and recognize 'em, though.
And spend several days(weeks) straight catching up. emotion_awesome (-facedesks-)

Yeah, I like the long ones...they give me time to really get into the characters and the setting! Sadly, I'm most likely to be distracted by other shiny things in the middle of them. ninja

The long ones are lovely whee
........Just not always available to read. crying

Shiny? emotion_kirakira

That's what libraries are for! That, or...really bad obsessive compulsive purchasing habits of wanting to complete a series, only to find out that it is a zillion books long. crying

Yes...usually I get distracted by another series, or by some other project or something else entirely. Whatever my current obsession happens to be, I do that a lot until another obsession distracts me with its shininess. sweatdrop

They have 'em at the libraries?! CULTURAL REVOLUTIONNNNN--------
'Cept I don't think they have 'em here. emo
Would buy, but........the cost. The cost. crying

Ohhhh, relate relate emotion_kirakira
............Like this event. burning_eyes

..........One hour, 15 minutes left. Level 7. -weeps-

Shy Darling

No. No no no no no no no no no no.
You 'n' I are both getting ourselves into level 7 before the event's out. And get that last item.
And then we're reading up the latest ep's of 'GoH' and 'Kubera'. Right? Right.

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Zephyne used Mend against Zephyne...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Zephyne was healed for 34 points of damage.

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Severanze's Girlfriend

Playful Gekko

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff