Welcome to Gaia! ::

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Millit Ciger
well after a hard day of work with no meal till late in the day and your stomach demands to have something it feels better to have something in it than wait on flavor

and i'm sure it's there way of saying thanks for the many things the fandom has done for them

aaa i guess that's true... how long is your work shift? can you not take breaks for lunch/dinner?

being in a fandom sounds pretty great xD
i dont think im actually apart of ANY fandom... or at least i've never actively contributed anything to any fandom... :c

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
desert-fish
User Image
Millit Ciger
well after a hard day of work with no meal till late in the day and your stomach demands to have something it feels better to have something in it than wait on flavor

and i'm sure it's there way of saying thanks for the many things the fandom has done for them

aaa i guess that's true... how long is your work shift? can you not take breaks for lunch/dinner?

being in a fandom sounds pretty great xD
i dont think im actually apart of ANY fandom... or at least i've never actively contributed anything to any fandom... :c
well work starts at 9 am for me and goses till everything is done for the day and lunch and stuff all depends on how busy the day is sometimes I don't have a chance to slow down or even stop to eat

I've been like that for a long time till I got in to the pony fandom and well just the range of things they do is huge but fun to check out all over

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Millit Ciger
well work starts at 9 am for me and goses till everything is done for the day and lunch and stuff all depends on how busy the day is sometimes I don't have a chance to slow down or even stop to eat

I've been like that for a long time till I got in to the pony fandom and well just the range of things they do is huge but fun to check out all over

aaa... work sounds so intense... hahaa.... sweatdrop
sometimes when im doing essays or assignments i think to myself
"working sounds so much better"
but then i realize all i have to do is sit in a lab, do research and then write reports... working sounds so much more stressful...
sweatdrop

i see i see... what sort of fandoms were you into before the pony fandom?
what do you think makes this one so different?

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
desert-fish
User Image
Millit Ciger

aaa... work sounds so intense... hahaa.... sweatdrop
sometimes when im doing essays or assignments i think to myself
"working sounds so much better"
but then i realize all i have to do is sit in a lab, do research and then write reports... working sounds so much more stressful...
sweatdrop

i see i see... what sort of fandoms were you into before the pony fandom?
what do you think makes this one so different?
oh it can be very stressful spicaly with the line i deal with but there are ups and down to everything

well of course I've been a fan of anime but never been able to get into any of that fandom sweatdrop it kinda went the same way with furries but I think thats becuse a few of my friends got deep into that and the fact I realy liked to wear cat ears ninja but I think the ponies drew me in the most just becuse you don't need to go to cons or have large groups get together to be able to contribute to the fan dome and even get some recongnition for it

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Millit Ciger
oh it can be very stressful spicaly with the line i deal with but there are ups and down to everything

well of course I've been a fan of anime but never been able to get into any of that fandom sweatdrop it kinda went the same way with furries but I think thats becuse a few of my friends got deep into that and the fact I realy liked to wear cat ears ninja but I think the ponies drew me in the most just becuse you don't need to go to cons or have large groups get together to be able to contribute to the fan dome and even get some recongnition for it

i see... ga... i dont ever want to graduate... the real world sounds so scary... sweatdrop

well.. there are pony related cons too right? i know there's one that's sort of near me during the summer
cons are so expansive thou... emo

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
desert-fish
User Image
Millit Ciger

i see... ga... i dont ever want to graduate... the real world sounds so scary... sweatdrop

well.. there are pony related cons too right? i know there's one that's sort of near me during the summer
cons are so expansive thou... emo
lol the real world sounds bad but once you get out there for a while it's not to bad just gota find your place you can fit in

yea tons of cons all year round but most are on the east coast and I don't have the money atm to even try to go to one much less ever have been to a con sweatdrop

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Millit Ciger
lol the real world sounds bad but once you get out there for a while it's not to bad just gota find your place you can fit in

yea tons of cons all year round but most are on the east coast and I don't have the money atm to even try to go to one much less ever have been to a con sweatdrop

wait... so you've never been to a con before?
O____O

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
desert-fish
User Image
Millit Ciger

wait... so you've never been to a con before?
O____O
sadly no i've never been to one

nothing ever happens in my state and i just have had a chance to go to one like sakrua con wich is pretty close

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Millit Ciger

nothing ever happens in my state and i just have had a chance to go to one like sakrua con wich is pretty close

i see i see...
dont worry... you're not missing out on much xD

i stopped going to cons 4 years ago because unless you are cosplaying or selling your own artworks.. i really dont see a point
well.. for me anyways... because all the merchandise sold at cons are so overpriced and then i just end up walking around all day talking to my friends and not buying anything

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
desert-fish
User Image
Millit Ciger

i see i see...
dont worry... you're not missing out on much xD

i stopped going to cons 4 years ago because unless you are cosplaying or selling your own artworks.. i really dont see a point
well.. for me anyways... because all the merchandise sold at cons are so overpriced and then i just end up walking around all day talking to my friends and not buying anything
well my roomate has gone to sakrua con the last few years and he says it was pretty fun plus I've watched a few vids on youtube and I think I could make a fool of my self at one and have fun doing it but it's all about that cursed green stuff stressed

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Millit Ciger
well my roomate has gone to sakrua con the last few years and he says it was pretty fun plus I've watched a few vids on youtube and I think I could make a fool of my self at one and have fun doing it but it's all about that cursed green stuff stressed

cursed green stuff?
oooooo money...? canadian bills are not green... sweatdrop

but ya... that's the main point
i think the reason why i dont like going to cons anymore is cause i dont have enough money to buy anything
entrance fee is already like 40 bucks and if you want to do anything inside you'll have to pay again
and while it's fun.. you also constantly get this super uncomfortable feeling like you're wasting money...
emo

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
desert-fish
User Image
Millit Ciger

cursed green stuff?
oooooo money...? canadian bills are not green... sweatdrop

but ya... that's the main point
i think the reason why i dont like going to cons anymore is cause i dont have enough money to buy anything
entrance fee is already like 40 bucks and if you want to do anything inside you'll have to pay again
and while it's fun.. you also constantly get this super uncomfortable feeling like you're wasting money...
emo
I only know of canadian coins so yea no clue about that color and I'm sure I could have fun a few times at least give me a reason to get out and meet ppl instead of wasteing my money on little things around here and not realy doing anything

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Millit Ciger
I only know of canadian coins so yea no clue about that color and I'm sure I could have fun a few times at least give me a reason to get out and meet ppl instead of wasteing my money on little things around here and not realy doing anything

aaa... it's multi coloured! actually... it's coloured like monopoly money... sweatdrop
there's blue, pink-ish red, light green, yellow, orange... eh... ya... haha...

so... you lived in the same city all your life then? have you ever thought about moving away?

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
desert-fish
User Image
Millit Ciger

aaa... it's multi coloured! actually... it's coloured like monopoly money... sweatdrop
there's blue, pink-ish red, light green, yellow, orange... eh... ya... haha...

so... you lived in the same city all your life then? have you ever thought about moving away?
bet it makes finding bigger bills easier lol

and yea kinda been here seince i was about 2 years old and I realy haven't been in many other cities plus I'd want a bit of a foundation set before i'd just pick up and move

Menacing Cottontail

21,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Millit Ciger
bet it makes finding bigger bills easier lol

and yea kinda been here seince i was about 2 years old and I realy haven't been in many other cities plus I'd want a bit of a foundation set before i'd just pick up and move

haha ya
and they are all the same size so it's easy to stack xD

i see i see... so if you could move anywhere... where would it be?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff