Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Nymph

emotion_bandaid

Benevolent Bunny

malus domestica

I always play support/mage so for me it's great, but sucks that you can't change :<

ooh we'd prolly be good partners in gaming then, since we're opposites. Attack & Defense types.
I just checked the marketplace and saw the tome change are around 450K AMP
I'm contemplating whether it'd be worth it or not, since gaia did mention (I think?) that this game type will go on for future events.

Demonic Nymph

yuki-wentz
malus domestica

I always play support/mage so for me it's great, but sucks that you can't change :<

ooh we'd prolly be good partners in gaming then, since we're opposites. Attack & Defense types.
I just checked the marketplace and saw the tome change are around 450K AMP
I'm contemplating whether it'd be worth it or not, since gaia did mention (I think?) that this game type will go on for future events.

So you'd go knight?

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
yawn domokun stargate

Demonic Nymph

emotion_bandaid

Demonic Nymph

malus domestica used Mend against 2sarahgate...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! 2sarahgate was healed for 27 points of damage.

Demonic Nymph

malus domestica used Mend against 2sarahgate...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! 2sarahgate was healed for 32 points of damage.

Demonic Nymph

malus domestica used Mend against 2sarahgate...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! 2sarahgate was healed for 28 points of damage.

Demonic Nymph

2sarahgate
yawn domokun stargate

SG-1 ?

Benevolent Bunny

malus domestica

So you'd go knight?

considered being a rogue for a bit, but here I am... knight and all. the energy got weaker, from 120 to 80, but oh well, I think this class suits me better

Demonic Nymph

malus domestica used Mend against 2sarahgate...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
malus domestica
2sarahgate
yawn domokun stargate

SG-1 ?

yes, lol.
but still, why don't people see that it's my post sig? O_o
domokun stargate
whoops I died

Demonic Nymph

malus domestica used Mend against 2sarahgate...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Demonic Nymph

malus domestica used Mend against Narase...It was successful and healed 22 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff