Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Dangerous Hunter

21,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Tay Lorien
pants achievement isn't working for me yet.

I saw a lot of people actually saying the same thing :/

Dangerous Hunter

21,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
gum disease
;___;

What's wroooong?? sad

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

redshn
gum disease
;___;

What's wroooong?? sad

I want the pants achievement but I think the granting is lagging atm. My friend let me borrow his pantssssssssssss.

I also want Jack to win because the Easter Bunny is a jerk. evil

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

gum disease used high heal against gum disease...It was successful and healed 215 points of damage.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

gum disease used high heal against gum disease...It was successful and healed 215 points of damage.

Dangerous Hunter

21,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
gum disease
redshn
gum disease
;___;

What's wroooong?? sad

I want the pants achievement but I think the granting is lagging atm. My friend let me borrow his pantssssssssssss.

crying I wanted Jack to win too!!!
To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure how this game is working sweatdrop ....
There's SOOOO many Jack's, and every Bunny's Follower I see is already dead D: ... but still, they are winning eek

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

redshn
gum disease
redshn
gum disease
;___;

What's wroooong?? sad

crying I wanted Jack to win too!!!
To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure how this game is working sweatdrop ....
There's SOOOO many Jack's, and every Bunny's Follower I see is already dead D: ... but still, they are winning eek

There are more of us to attack so the bunnies are racking up points. It's harder for us to kill them because they're harder to find.

Dangerous Hunter

21,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
gum disease

There are more of us to attack so the bunnies are racking up points. It's harder for us to kill them because they're harder to find.

It is true! But I think that is so unfair crying
I mean... you can't attack someone that just got killed... but a lot of the times they already got healed and are attacking other people, and you still can't attack them because it says "User was recently killed" scream
Arrrgh! I agree with you! Easter Bunny is a jerk!!! evil

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Pants achievement finally showed up.

And then there was this post.

Yorugami
Also Uncle Kenny's Formula for Halloween and the reason why the smaller team will likely win: (I'm talking to you EBs)

So the more supporters Jack gets, the less likely we'll win. ;D
Nice right?

For more information (and debating about this formula) please head to the origin thread of this quote which is at the Site Feedback forum:
HERE

Uncle Kenny
The event scores aren't rigged for or against either team. They're set up so that the team who is most active and dedicated will win. A team shouldn't win by default because a ton of people sign up for it and then do nothing. What counts is what the active members of each team are doing. I tweaked the formula from what we had last year which was:

Team Score = (Team Kills / # Team With > 10 attacks) + (Team Heals / # Team With > 10 heals)

With that setup, the team with less people just edged out the team with more. However, many pointed out that if Team Kills had been Team Attacks, the larger team would have won. I agreed so that's the formula I used for this year.

Team Score = (Team Attacks / # Team With > 10 Attacks) + (Team Heals / # Team With > 10 Heals)

The fact that Easter Bunny is so far ahead means that the members of that team are running circles around the members of Jack. The weighting isn't rigged for either team. It's set up to reward the team that can organize and efficiently battle better than the other team can.

Dangerous Hunter

21,350 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
HououMinamino used high heal against gum disease...It was successful and healed 43 points of damage.

Romantic Healer

30,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Magical Girl 50
HououMinamino used high heal against gum disease...It was successful and healed 43 points of damage.

Seeker

54,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
Wands most definitely doesn't depend on kills..I had wand for ages but I just got to 10 kills

Durem Vampire

11,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I might get the tome first since attacking is a pain to me...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff