Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
... By going to this forum! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/easter-bunny/a-level-6-jack-rogue-bears-a-message/t.88801189/

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
burning_eyes

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
burning_eyes

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
no the bunnies MUST DIE and Pay for what they did to our beloved Halloween town and to our fearless leader ! crying

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
selenia50150
no the bunnies MUST DIE and Pay for what they did to our beloved Halloween town and to our fearless leader ! crying

We can't do anything now, no attacking or healing. x_x But Jack lives on. Those bunnies gave us hell, we gave it back to them!

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
Haon The Demonic Angel
selenia50150

We can't do anything now, no attacking or healing. x_x But Jack lives on. Those bunnies gave us hell, we gave it back to them!

*sobs in morning * I know we cant ......we don't know that our fearless leader is M.I.A
yes we did we gave them hell

Apocalyptic Genius

I wanted to kill more bunnies.

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
selenia50150

*sobs in morning * I know we cant ......we don't know that our fearless leader is M.I.A

The fog of war is clouding the battlefield and everyone is scattered and hiding now. We'll have our answers in the morning. smile

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Maki Riva

I was one kill from being level 7. How do you think I feel >.>

Apocalyptic Genius

Haon The Demonic Angel
Maki Riva

I was one kill from being level 7. How do you think I feel >.>
Blood thirsty? emotion_kirakira

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
Haon The Demonic Angel
selenia50150

The fog of war is clouding the battlefield and everyone is scattered and hiding now. We'll have our answers in the morning. smile

*nods sobbing more* I wont hide tho , any bunny that wants to take me on can I will glady rip out there beating hearts ! and yes we will see In the morning what has become of our fearless leader and king

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Maki Riva

Just...kill enough little bunnies, to make some rabbit stew. crying

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
selenia50150

*nods sobbing more* I wont hide tho , any bunny that wants to take me on can I will glady rip out there beating hearts ! and yes we will see In the morning what has become of our fearless leader and king

*Hugs* Our king should live. He had legions and armies of soldiers, all loyal to him and willing to fight! Even the gaian gods saw our numbers.

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
Haon The Demonic Angel
selenia50150

*Hugs* Our king should live. He had legions and armies of soldiers, all loyal to him and willing to fight! Even the gaian gods saw our numbers.

*hugs back sobbing on your shoulder* yes And If we Must will find him and Bring him back to Live our selves ! we will recover him if he is ....*Sobs* dead ......yes We have legions we were all loyal to Our leader willing to die for him ! and the gaian gods I am sure will help us

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff