Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tasty Snack

Hey guys, I thought I'd give this crafting service thing a shot since some people need higher, or lower, level formulas crafted and I want to level up.
Right now I'm at level 9 in Alchemy so I can craft any level formula between lvls 1-9, but I'm pretty sure there are other alchemists who would like help leveling up so you might wanna save your lower level formulas for them.~
Some Basic rules:
Please be polite.
All you need is to supply the Formula and the components. (If you need components from the high grant caches like Emerald, Aquamarine or Sapphire I might be able to help since I have a few extra.)
I will cover the crafting cost, so no need to supply me with any gold. (Tips are accepted though~)

Have a wonderful day.

Tasty Snack

Lovely People Served:

Shechina: Ogre Bone x7

Tasty Snack

Reserved~ heart

Tasty Snack

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Villain Noise

Hi, I'm level 5 and in need of Ogre Bone. Have all the formula and components opened. It's only 1/2 exp for your level, being a level 6 formula, but would you consider crafting 7x Ogre Bone for me?

Tasty Snack

Shechina
Villain Noise

Hi, I'm level 5 and in need of Ogre Bone. Have all the formula and components opened. It's only 1/2 exp for your level, being a level 6 formula, but would you consider crafting 7x Ogre Bone for me?

Oh sure, No problem. I'm a little over half way to level 8 so That'd be cool!

Tasty Snack

Shechina
Villain Noise

Just send me a trade whenever you're ready~

Tasty Snack

Shechina
Villain Noise

Done~

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Villain Noise

Done~

So fast! Thank you!

Tasty Snack

Shechina
Villain Noise

Done~

So fast! Thank you!

No problem. I was surprised too. I was able to craft 2 of them on the first try and didn't fail that much on the others. Pretty crazy. But thanks a ton, I made it to level 8 and finally made my Nicolae companion. <3

Unsealed Spirit

10,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Villain Noise

No problem. I was surprised too. I was able to craft 2 of them on the first try and didn't fail that much on the others. Pretty crazy. But thanks a ton, I made it to level 8 and finally made my Nicolae companion. <3

Yeah, I noticed that having crafted a formula successfully before seems to up your chances with that formula, even when you've just reached that level.

(this is Shechina's component only lower level alchemy mule). It's particularly noticeable in lower levels where it takes forever to do a level 1 formula COMPONENT. I got tired of doing bottled sunlight/moonlight so switched to stuff like Unicorn Blood and Pegasus feather, and noticed that the ones I've DONE before fail less/burn less gold.

Also, being one level higher helps, too. Level 1 component formulas fail a lot even as a level 2 alchemist, but the success rate is almost doubled that when I was one level lower at lvl 1.

Tasty Snack

Just a boost to let people know I just leveled up to lvl9. Woo~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas