Blessed Seeker

User Image

Post 1: Index

Post 2: The Basics

Post 3: Service Log

Post 4: Current Status

Post 5: Donators and Credits

User Image
The headers are gradient from #00DDDD to #007FFF and subtopics are gradient from #0247FE to #00DDDD

Blessed Seeker

T H E - B A S I C S

xxxIntroduction and customer-service agreement

I'm your average middle-class gaian, dreaming of alchemical mastery and aspiring to grow my level steadily over time and apply what skills I do have helping those less fortunate in their understanding and availability of resources with regards to alchemy or gaia in general.

If there is a formula you want me to craft you can either PM me or post here with your request, though posting is preferred.

I don't charge for my services, and only ask for the necessary materials gold and formulae to conduct the transmutation(s). However, donations or tips of whatever materials I happen to need are very much appreciated, and a list of my current projects and progress will be posted here for those of you who wish to do so.

At my current level I am also more than willing to pay any and all gold fees that come about as a result of the transmutation failing. The way I see it the formula failing is my fault not the customers, despite what you may try to tell me and as such I will not ask for the customer to pay for my mistakes. This is to help lower level players who need a particular alchemy item but don't have that much gold to spare. Keep in mind that may not be true for higher level formulas, if I ever become able to perform them.

CURRENT GOLD FEE POLICY:

For formulas the same level as my current Alchemical Mastery, you only need to send the formula(s) and components, I will cover any and all gold related fees myself to better serve my customers.

For formulas one level below my current Alchemical Mastery, you must send enough gold for at least one crafting attempt. If you send enough gold for more than one attempt all excess gold will be returned once the item is crafted.

For formulas two levels or more below my current Alchemical Mastery, you will be asked to pay for any and all crafting attempts required to create your item, except in special cases or when the cost is just pitifully low, and I will pay the cost myself just to save time and help you out.

xxxPlacing your order

This is briefly mentioned in the introduction, but if you want to place an order just PM me or post (posting is preferred) with the item you want to make. Once your order is confirmed simply send a trade request with the formula(s) you need me to make, the components required, and enough gold for one casting of the formula(s). Keep in mind my policy on failure fees will change at higher levels.

If you want to make sure I see your post as soon as possible, copy the order form below and use it in your post

[quote=xX-Shikyo-Xx]Ding Ding![/quote]
        I need you to make:
        It requires level:
        The cost is:

Blessed Seeker

S E R V I C E - L O G

xxxCurrent Jobs
        = one item order
        x.= multiple item order
            No current jobs

xxxJobs Completed
        = one time customer
        x.= repeat customer

☾ - Grimm Crimson requested one Black Bedouin Skirt [1/23/2013]

Blessed Seeker

C U R R E N T - S T A T U S

Alchemy Progress
Level 3 [11/40exp]

What I'm working on now
Red = Not done
Green = Got it
Blue = Working on it

* = crafting in bulk

These are my personal projects, not requests from others

Lvl 3: Giant Scalpel
1/1 Formula
10/10 Stainless Steel Scalpel
1/1 Giant Syringe

0/6 Steel Plate

Lvl 3: Mint Sundae Sweets
0/1 Formula
0/1000 Orb Aggregate
0/1 Barton Regulars Armor
0/1 Bonsai Wings
0/1 Garlic Plushie
0/1 Laceback Skirt
0/1 Ninja Sword
0/1 Saw Shield
0/1 Sailor Anchor Tattoo
0/1 Shell Collection
0/1 Alien Armor Skin
0/1 Obsidian Maqhuitl
0/1 Water Trident
0/1 Harpoon Gun

*Lvl 2: Tsunami KO Shadow Shirt
1/1 Formula
1/1 Tsunami KO Classic Shirt
0/1 Sharks Blood
0/10 Black Ink

Blessed Seeker

D O N A T O R S - A N D - C R E D I T S

Layout and design for this thread was made with reference to other successful Alchemy shops i.e. Misfortuned Checkmate, Lei_Trigar, and several miscelanious others.

xxxList of donators:
        -

Blessed Seeker

Blessed Seeker

Blessed Seeker

Blessed Seeker

Blessed Seeker

Blessed Seeker

Blessed Seeker

Blessed Seeker

Blessed Seeker

Blessed Seeker