• Winged 100
1-8 level crafting free. 9-10 please put 1st crafting fee in smile

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Have you had any success in finding anybody?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Nyadriel

xd lol not yet ... either they are already at 10. or they are only on 5 or below xd . I can wait until somebody gets to 9 smile I've created a small army of them already xd .

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel

xd lol not yet ... either they are already at 10. or they are only on 5 or below xd . I can wait until somebody gets to 9 smile I've created a small army of them already xd .

I have been having difficulty getting to level 9. crying

I gave up for awhile

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel

I gave up for awhile

What level are you at? Did you ever check out my (closed) thread for levelling? I logged what I did for levels 4-10. I crafted my own to level, but also crafted for others when they had something on the level I was on to craft xd .

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel

I gave up for awhile

What level are you at? Did you ever check out my (closed) thread for levelling? I logged what I did for levels 4-10. I crafted my own to level, but also crafted for others when they had something on the level I was on to craft xd .

Level 8.

And I did try to help others. But no one takes up on the offers of a lot of people also trying to level up. It is frustrating.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel

I gave up for awhile

Level 8.

And I did try to help others. But no one takes up on the offers of a lot of people also trying to level up. It is frustrating.

I'll tell you what xd . Help me to get some components to make a pair of Rainbow Pixie wings and I'll help with the music notes and stuff if you want to make a kotten bell wink . That is needed for the Lace meow at lvl 9 wink . I have enough of them but wouldn't mind keeping one to use XD.

I have the formula and all ingredients EXCEPT I still need (at reasonable prices lol):

2 tiny pixie wings
2 bug fuzz/aqua caches (aquas at all time low right now)
10 double complete rainbows

For the kotten bell, it is mostly game items, but I do have a music note mood bubble handy, all the game items, and the music notes.

What I need .... 5 lexxon's gardens

that is going to be the hardest to get at good prices ... put it on your wishlist and check frequently for deals wink .

Both of these are level 8 formulas wink .

How many more do you need to get to 9?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel
rainbowlady1
Nyadriel

I gave up for awhile

Level 8.

I'll tell you what xd . Help me to get some components to make a pair of Rainbow Pixie wings and I'll help with the music notes and stuff if you want to make a kotten bell wink . That is needed for the Lace meow at lvl 9 wink . I have enough of them but wouldn't mind keeping one to use XD.

I have the formula and all ingredients EXCEPT I still need (at reasonable prices lol):

2 tiny pixie wings
2 bug fuzz/aqua caches (aquas at all time low right now)
10 double complete rainbows

For the kotten bell, it is mostly game items, but I do have a music note mood bubble handy, all the game items, and the music notes.

What I need .... 5 lexxon's gardens

that is going to be the hardest to get at good prices ... put it on your wishlist and check frequently for deals wink .

Both of these are level 8 formulas wink .

How many more do you need to get to 9?

Uh wow

I forgot what a pain it was to do the Kotten Bell. I had abandoned that one before I even started.

I have 641 exp so far. No idea how many I actually need.

I noticed that the cashes were going up. I am waiting for them to come down so I can do a couple or so what I was gonna do.

(sorry it took me so long to respond. I was playing with baby kitties outside. I have been taking care of Mom for a year and she trusts me with them. Sister has week-old babies)

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Hey, congrats on your Angelic Rod. heart

Do you still need a Lace Meow crafted? Because I'm level 9, and need one more formula to get to level 10. 3nodding

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Erynnis_Tristis

Do you still need a Lace Meow crafted? Because I'm level 9, and need one more formula to get to level 10. 3nodding

SURE xd I still have more for other friends ... this one is ready to go wink .

To help ensure it all goes smoothly the FIRST time xd you might want to move the formula and all ingredients to the very top of the all list through the old organizer system. Leave a little time/few minutes for gaia to log/record the reconfiguration of your inventory, and then go and try to craft it smile . If you need the crafting fees I'll put that in for you too smile .

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
rainbowlady1
Erynnis_Tristis

To help ensure it all goes smoothly the FIRST time xd you might want to move the formula and all ingredients to the very top of the all list through the old organizer system. Leave a little time/few minutes for gaia to log/record the reconfiguration of your inventory, and then go and try to craft it smile . If you need the crafting fees I'll put that in for you too smile .

Great, thanks. smile And no, it's okay. Hopefully I can afford all the possible fails. biggrin

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Erynnis_Tristis
rainbowlady1
Erynnis_Tristis

Great, thanks. smile And no, it's okay. Hopefully I can afford all the possible fails. biggrin

OK xd and if you do what I suggested, I found that it in fact works wink . Hopefully you WON'T have any fails, especially since you've already crafted lots of lvl 9's wink . Sending you a trade momentarily smile . Thanks alot and goodluck and congratz on level 10 smile . Have any plans to do backwings? You also should be getting the formula "crown of thrice great" I think that is a bonus for reaching level 10 wink .

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
rainbowlady1
Erynnis_Tristis
rainbowlady1
Erynnis_Tristis

OK xd and if you do what I suggested, I found that it in fact works wink . Hopefully you WON'T have any fails, especially since you've already crafted lots of lvl 9's wink . Sending you a trade momentarily smile . Thanks alot and goodluck and congratz on level 10 smile . Have any plans to do backwings? You also should be getting the formula "crown of thrice great" I think that is a bonus for reaching level 10 wink .

I'll definitely give reorganising my inventory a try. It can't hurt lol.

Ha ha, well I'm trying. I've opened 180 something cases so far. sweatdrop I pulled an Angelic on my 4th case, made the mistake of selling it because I'm still trying for a Celestial Inizio. Since then I've had no luck at all.

I know about the crown formula, and the less said about the 'reward' for level 10 the better. It's one of the reasons I've procrastinated so much on getting to level 10. (Protesting against what they did, changing the formula.) sweatdrop

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Yay, done. xd

Your lace meow is on it's way back to you. smile And now I'm going to think about crafting a Glacemella. mrgreen

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Erynnis_Tristis
Yay, done. xd

Your lace meow is on it's way back to you. smile And now I'm going to think about crafting a Glacemella. mrgreen

Thank you kindly and good luck on that xd . I figured with all the wings I already had, enough to have a different pair on everyday (includes animated and non animated, feather, butterfly, other) for a year without doubling, that I could forego getting them and save more gold than I had to invest in such a project LOL xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff