Welcome to Gaia! ::

(I'm Nick)
Hey, cuties. I have decided to do a little dabbling in Alchemy. wink
I am about half way through level 3! Very exciting.
I actually want to get to 10.
So if you need any 1-3 formulas crafted and want to skip the crafting charges by giving me the materials. Or want to donate material and stuff. I'm here to help and to receive. 3nodding
Most importantly, I really could use tips on what formulas you guys think work best right now for each level and best places to get materials.
heart

Friendly Fatcat

15,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Zombies and Auto-Shotguns
heart

Good luck!
I'd suggest when you start going up further in levels to do formulas always one less that what you are e.g if your level 6 only do level 5 formulas. Even though this is a much slower process saves some gold 4laugh
Bearey
heart

Good luck!
I'd suggest when you start going up further in levels to do formulas always one less that what you are e.g if your level 6 only do level 5 formulas. Even though this is a much slower process saves some gold 4laugh
Thank you! It makes sense and gold is very important to me. sweatdrop

Friendly Fatcat

15,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Bearey
heart

Good luck!

Np *O*
And hehe yus i'm finding that doing the same levels as what I am is sucking too much gold because of the huge amount of fail tries D:
hheehhe oh well we can get through this! emotion_brofist
Bearey
Bearey
heart

Good luck!

Np *O*
And hehe yus i'm finding that doing the same levels as what I am is sucking too much gold because of the huge amount of fail tries D:
hheehhe oh well we can get through this! emotion_brofist
True that! emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas