• Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1

Finished them in 1 try emotion_kirakira
thanks a bunch for the exp !

Hey xd that was quick and painless xd . Lets see, I might have one more item... gotta check wink . How close to level 9?

ikr o u o
& that's my progress
User Image

OH xd you have a ways to go wink . Well here is a tip: What I'm giving you is an alternative path to crafting that will show up once you have all the ingredients ... go check out the main item gen 12 should have the cheaper ones wink .

Lonely Husband

rainbowlady1
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1

Hey xd that was quick and painless xd . Lets see, I might have one more item... gotta check wink . How close to level 9?

ikr o u o
& that's my progress
User Image

OH xd you have a ways to go wink . Well here is a tip: What I'm giving you is an alternative path to crafting that will show up once you have all the ingredients ... go check out the main item gen 12 should have the cheaper ones wink .

O _ O oh my goodness...

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1

ikr o u o
& that's my progress
User Image

O _ O oh my goodness...

I'm so sorry it is lvl 7, I thought it was 8 redface , but points is points xd .

Lonely Husband

rainbowlady1
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1

ikr o u o
& that's my progress
User Image

O _ O oh my goodness...

I'm so sorry it is lvl 7, I thought it was 8 redface , but points is points xd .

Oh it's fine & true it's still exp! xD
but that is interesting thanks for all of the exp too

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1
Alpha Peg
rainbowlady1

ikr o u o
& that's my progress
User Image

O _ O oh my goodness...

Oh it's fine & true it's still exp! xD
but that is interesting thanks for all of the exp too

You're welcome! And in case you want to see what I did ... here is the link to my levelling up thread wink . It may or may not help, xd ....... My Level Up thread

Lonely Husband

I NEED ONE MORE LEVEL 8 FORMULA gonk

Lonely Husband

wowie zowie

Lonely Husband

crying guiseeee

Lonely Husband

emotion_dealwithit wow

Butterfly Prince

I hope you got that formula that you bought all the components off me for crafted. <3

Lonely Husband

EliteDanneh
I hope you got that formula that you bought all the components off me for crafted. <3

MMm I did o v o

Butterfly Prince

Alpha Peg
EliteDanneh

MMm I did o v o

You should do a Black Goldfish Kimono for your last craft. They are REDICULOUSLY cheap to make.

Two platinum caches, 5 bifrost items (500k total) and a load of really common stuff.

It'll probably cost you about 1.1m to get your last craft, I raced through 9 that way. 8 was a living nightmare.

Lonely Husband

EliteDanneh
Alpha Peg
EliteDanneh

MMm I did o v o

You should do a Black Goldfish Kimono for your last craft. They are REDICULOUSLY cheap to make.

Two platinum caches, 5 bifrost items (500k total) and a load of really common stuff.

It'll probably cost you about 1.1m to get your last craft, I raced through 9 that way. 8 was a living nightmare.

I was just doing that actually 0:
& ikr.. it seems like almost every level 8 formula needs an item that is never on MP gonk

Profitable Prophet

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Marathon 300

Butterfly Prince

Alpha Peg
EliteDanneh
Alpha Peg
EliteDanneh

MMm I did o v o

I was just doing that actually 0:
& ikr.. it seems like almost every level 8 formula needs an item that is never on MP gonk

3, 6 and 8 were absolute nightmares for me, I only just hit 10 today myself. o.o

I hope you're as excited about hitting 10 as I was!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff