28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
C Y B E R L O X S
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S
rainbowlady1

Well, we were hopeful, but it says "very low craft probability rate" ... and ... it failed ... TWICE sad . Remember though that the successful one is free smile . How many times do you want me to try? You already paid for once smile .

Untill it says ''Done with crafting'' orsomthin like that, i trust you that you can do it x3

Well, thanks for your faith in me smile ... xd unfortunately it failed another 3 times before finally succeeding xp but at least you'll be getting it momentarily. Um, would you like to contribute to the failed attempts? xd

ofcourse, but i dont lose my items right?

Crafting was FINALLY successful. The only thing you lose on failed attempts are the crafting fees ... which in this case is 4 times. You paid for 1, and I didn't count the 70K for crafting successfully, since that is my thankyou for letting me craft it, so 3x70K failed crafting fees = 210K.

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
oh i see surprised so... you used your money to craft my item? o_O

anyways im waiting for you to accept the trade biggrin

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
C Y B E R L O X S

xd yeah I did lol ... 3 failed attempts 70K each time x3=210K ... did you mean to give me 20K instead of 210K? xd I've forgotten a zero or two before myself in payments LOL xd .

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S

xd yeah I did lol ... 3 failed attempts 70K each time x3=210K ... did you mean to give me 20K instead of 210K? xd I've forgotten a zero or two before myself in payments LOL xd .

as a reward but i didnt know that the crafting feed was failed and that you should pay more in the beginning.. i actually have 120k D: maybe i can add something? a cache orsomthing?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
C Y B E R L O X S
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S

as a reward but i didnt know that the crafting feed was failed.. i actually have 120k D: maybe i can add something? a cache orsomthing?

OH .... lol well now you know ... when your attempts crafting FAIL ... you lose the CRAFTING FEE ... but not the components ... just the gold in the attempt.

Well, I'd prefer gold, but if you could add an unopened Philosopher Cache and a little more gold, I'd be ok with that smile . At least now you know for next time. Most formulas are not a problem with success, but a few have very low success and require many (many) tries User Image , so if you want to craft a formula that says chance of success very low, make sure you have enough gold to cover not only the fee, but some failed attempts to compensate whomever is trying to craft it for you ...

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S

as a reward but i didnt know that the crafting feed was failed.. i actually have 120k D: maybe i can add something? a cache orsomthing?

OH .... lol well now you know ... when your attempts crafting FAIL ... you lose the CRAFTING FEE ... but not the components ... just the gold in the attempt.

Well, I'd prefer gold, but if you could add an unopened Philosopher Cache and a little more gold, I'd be ok with that smile . At least now you know for next time. Most formulas are not a problem with success, but a few have very low success and require many (many) tries User Image , so if you want to craft a formula that says chance of success very low, make sure you have enough gold to cover not only the fee, but some failed attempts to compensate whomever is trying to craft it for you ...

i gave all my gold to you, im broke o_o and i gave you 2 unopend caches, amethyst and ruby.. if your okey with that. and i'll remind that for the next time,

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
C Y B E R L O X S
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S

i gave all my gold to you, im broke o_o and i gave you 2 unopend caches, amethyst and ruby.. if your okey with that. and i'll remind that for the next time,

Oh I don't want you to be broke gonk xd . I'm sending some gold back .... and I thank you for letting me craft your item and getting a little closer to lvl 8 smile .. the PC's are fine smile .

6,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S
rainbowlady1
C Y B E R L O X S

Oh I don't want you to be broke gonk xd . I'm sending some gold back .... and I thank you for letting me craft your item and getting a little closer to lvl 8 smile .. the PC's are fine smile .

Ohhh~ Thats very sweet of you emotion_kirakira heart and your welcome, and im glad that yoú were the only one alchemist that was online though, have fun with the Pc's n_n

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
I truly can't believe it but ....

I FINALLY MADE LEVEL 8!! NOW ... I'm REALLY gonna need some help LOL. That last lvl 7 crafting really broke the bank xd .

STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS!

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1

Hai! :3 I'm back. With a level 7 Formula whee

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

What'cha got? smile

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

What'cha got? smile

Ambrosia.

70K to make. :3 Shall I send the trade?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

What'cha got? smile

Ambrosia.

Sure smile ... now if the chance of success is low xd can you please include enough gold for a few tries? I'll give you back everything if it is successful first time smile .

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

What'cha got? smile

Ambrosia.

Sure smile ... now if the chance of success is low xd can you please include enough gold for a few tries? I'll give you back everything if it is successful first time smile .

Done successfully on 2nd try -- sending some gold back smile .

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Made lvl 7 Helm of the great war for Erynnis smile . Well xd every little bit helps smile Thank you Erynnis smile ! Also thank you Foxtrot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff