• Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout

Trial and Error I suppose.

Sorry I'm taking so long ... mother nature called and I needed to answer xd lol

ok lets try again ...

Okay.

gonk sweatdrop oh MAN! when they say chance of success is VERY LOW ... they MEAN it sad . You want to keep on trying? sad failed again even after I used all my usual tricks for succeeding sad .

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout

ok lets try again ...

Okay.

gonk sweatdrop oh MAN! when they say chance of success is VERY LOW ... they MEAN it sad . You want to keep on trying? sad failed again even after I used all my usual tricks for succeeding sad .

I only have 230K more. I'd like to keep going if it's alright.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout

ok lets try again ...

Okay.

I only have 230K more. I'd like to keep going if it's alright.

OK ... I tried twice more ... but the one that is successful is on me smile . I'll keep trying then ...

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1

OK ... I tried twice more ... but the one that is successful is on me smile . I'll keep trying then ...

Let me know how much I owe you.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

sweatdrop I just don't get it ... I've never had trouble with other ones ... sad Do you know of anybody else who made one and/or how many tries it took? Do you need to be at least halfway through level 7 before it will work? I had a problem with OGRE BONE not working at lvl6 at all, and had to wait till I was level 7 ... which means they should have made it a level SEVEN formula sad . I've tried 6 times so far .... what you want to do?

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

sweatdrop I just don't get it ... I've never had trouble with other ones ... sad Do you know of anybody else who made one and/or how many tries it took? Do you need to be at least halfway through level 7 before it will work? I had a problem with OGRE BONE not working at lvl6 at all, and had to wait till I was level 7 ... which means they should have made it a level SEVEN formula sad . I've tried 6 times so far .... what you want to do?

I'll take it back then. I don't have much to give but I'll owe you.
Because I do plan on coming back to hire you some more later.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

I'll take it back then. I don't have much to give but I'll owe you.
Because I do plan on coming back to hire you some more later.

crying I'm so sorry sad . If you find out what the trick is let me know ... maybe give this to someone at level TEN or something to make sure it goes through confused

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1

crying I'm so sorry sad . If you find out what the trick is let me know ... maybe give this to someone at level TEN or something to make sure it goes through confused

Alright then. Send the trade?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Gaia's system has been awfully slow tonight to me ... maybe their system hasn't caught up to the amount of times I've tried ? Can you wait so I can try again later when I wake up? I'd hate for somebody else to have to start this all over again if it's gonna take more than 6 tries sweatdrop You paid me for two, I'll eat one up, so um ???

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Gaia's system has been awfully slow tonight to me ... maybe their system hasn't caught up to the amount of times I've tried ? Can you wait so I can try again later when I wake up? I'd hate for somebody else to have to start this all over again if it's gonna take more than 6 tries sweatdrop You paid me for two, I'll eat one up, so um ???

I'm not fully comfortable letting someone else hold them for the entirety of the night.

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1

Listen, Just send it back. I'll give you all I got and I'll pay the rest later. I really don't feel comfy with another holding my stuff, ya know?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Listen, Just send it back. I'll give you all I got and I'll pay the rest later. I really don't feel comfy with another holding my stuff, ya know?

I understand ... I was sending it back before I saw this message smile

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

I understand ... I was sending it back before I saw this message smile

So far, I paid for 5 of those failures. I owe you more. Till then... Passes out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas