Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Get rest >w< Might take a while for me to come up with this gold I need xD

Thank you kindly for the uranium biscuits components BUT ... YOU FORGOT THE FORMULA LOL XD ... I think somebody else needs sleep too? rofl

Can't do a thing without the formula xd

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1

*Facepalm*

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

*Facepalm*

you mean THIS?? LOL .... emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout

Enjoy your uranium biscuits and have a great day and be well smile .

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout

Enjoy your uranium biscuits and have a great day and be well smile .

Thank you very much heart

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1

May I hire you for a level 7 Quantum Particle?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Of course you can smile Thanks for asking smile . You know the drill xd .... make sure you have all ... yadayadayada xd .

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Of course you can smile Thanks for asking smile . You know the drill xd .... make sure you have all ... yadayadayada xd .

Thank you. I hope it helps you. Can't wait to get a new component in my grasp.

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1

=3 did I give everything?

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1

o-o Did you need more gold...?

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Nooo ... but I forgot that I already had ONE monotonite of my own already neatly arranged in my component inventory, and forgot to bring it to the top of the inventory organizer list to sit next to your components ... so the alchemizing failed the first time xp I've taken all this time to move everything up to the top so it doesn't fail a 2nd time. Sometimes we learn the hard way xp and it DID say low probability ... so I'll try this 2nd time and hope it works ... smile cross everything you have two of xd lol.

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Nooo ... but I forgot that I already had ONE monotonite of my own already neatly arranged in my component inventory, and forgot to bring it to the top of the inventory organizer list to sit next to your components ... so the alchemizing failed the first time xp I've taken all this time to move everything up to the top so it doesn't fail a 2nd time. Sometimes we learn the hard way xp and it DID say low probability ... so I'll try this 2nd time and hope it works ... smile cross everything you have two of xd lol.

Alright. Thank you.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Alright. Thank you.

CRAP it failed AGAIN! I'm going to log out, back in and see if it helps ... I'm so sorry sad

Tricky Fox

rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1
Foxtrot Fallout
rainbowlady1

Alright. Thank you.

CRAP it failed AGAIN! I'm going to log out, back in and see if it helps ... I'm so sorry sad

Trial and Error I suppose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces