Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

Marcosiu
Sphyxia
i've done a lot of research into it and planned ahead as you can see, so next to my list you'll see f# for the formula level, and um im not sure if i want to sell my second tier wings, but youll need the alchemized version to keep crafting

Plenty of work indeed. Wish I could do more but I'm having trouble with the same thing for a friend. Are you already on ALM? cant seem to find your posts

Ice-Cold Shoujo

Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia
i've done a lot of research into it and planned ahead as you can see, so next to my list you'll see f# for the formula level, and um im not sure if i want to sell my second tier wings, but youll need the alchemized version to keep crafting

Plenty of work indeed. Wish I could do more but I'm having trouble with the same thing for a friend. Are you already on ALM? cant seem to find your posts
ALM?

Aged Gaian

Marcosiu
Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia

ALM?

Alchemy Lost Manuscripts, you mean nobody invited you yet there?

Ice-Cold Shoujo

Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia

ALM?

Oh no i got the invite but I havent posted there yet, it is pretty active but alchemy isnt my top priority right now.

Aged Gaian

Marcosiu
Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia

ALM?

Oh no i got the invite but I havent posted there yet, it is pretty active but alchemy isnt my top priority right now.

I see, thought an invite wasn't sent XD

Ice-Cold Shoujo

Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia

ALM?

lol thanks for the concern, ill post later maybe, theres just a lot of threads and idk, its messy to comb

Aged Gaian

Marcosiu
Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia
Marcosiu
Sphyxia

ALM?

lol thanks for the concern, ill post later maybe, theres just a lot of threads and idk, its messy to comb

That dark matter causing you trouble? ._. really feel guilty accepting that gold you could've used to craft it

Ice-Cold Shoujo

Sphyxia
1665/???? tyvm for the soul crystals! biggrin

Ice-Cold Shoujo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items