Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Millionaire

Are there any level ten alchemists that would be willing to craft Butter for me for free? I have all the components, I just don't have the crafting fee.

Dangerous Dabbler

Toxic Rave Panda
Are there any level ten alchemists that would be willing to craft Butter for me for free? I have all the components, I just don't have the crafting fee.

Sorry, if you had the crafting fee I might give it a try. But Butter isn't an easy kitty to craft, and can take several tries. sweatdrop

Magnetic Phantom

You can find more level 10 alchemists in the Alchemy Services sub-forum.

They will probably all require you to have the crafting fee, though, because it's more than just pocket change and since 10 is the highest level, they don't really gain anything from crafting (experience-wise, I mean).

And like Cimeara said, it's likely that it'll take more than one try to craft it. sad

Good luck, tho!

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Toxic Rave Panda

I'll make you a deal: scrape up the crafting fee, and I'll craft it without a service charge.

Popular Millionaire

Hallowed Conventioneer

Sadly, lvl 10 crafters normally don't cover the crafting fee as they already crafted to the top D;

Good luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces