Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Giver

User Image LILY'S BOX O' CACHES! User Image

User Image

Welcome to Lily's Box O' Caches! Here in this thread, I give out various amounts of Cache's to people in need of them! Yes that's right, FREE caches! I use to do alchemy and would prefer to not try getting into it again as I do not have the time. But starting today and for a long while, I'll be giving Cache's to anyone who needs them! Please see the below posts for Rules, Order Forms, and etc!

Table O' Contents
1) Rules & Blacklist
2) Ordering Caches
3) Orders & Past Customers
4) Generous Donor's
5) Links in & Links Out

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." - Alphonse Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)

Extra (My Bump Code)

[align=center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/2b8d0a9c66f1c54f073372e150d9e547/tumblr_inline_mluftuCdlp1roozkr.gif[/img] [size=10]Bump[/size] [img]http://media.tumblr.com/4ddd34ab8d73e686e9bd5e490af516c7/tumblr_inline_mluftrXZns1roozkr.gif[/img][/align]

Gracious Giver

User Image RULES & BLACKLIST User Image

User Image

Rules:

1. Follow the TOS
2. Please be nice! Being rude will NOT get you caches!
3. Keep this thread PG-13 as Gaia is a 13+ site.
4. Do not SPAM me about Caches! I will get them when they're ready.
5. This thread is a first come, first serve unless you reserve a certain number and type of Caches before they run out.

NOT MANDATORY:
6. If you are pleased with my shop, please press this lovely button User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if you can! Thank you!

If you break ANY of these rules, you will be BLACKLISTED!

Blacklist
None, thank goodness

Gracious Giver

User Image ORDERING CACHES User Image

User Image

Due to the number of people who could possibly order/ask for Cache's, I am obligated to cancel your order for them due to supply. If you can wait until I can get the amount of Cache's needed for your order, please stick around! I will quote you when your order is ready!! Please, PLEASE do not order something extremely ridiculous like "23 Platinum!" These have VERY low drop ratios (5.8% drop) and cannot be back ordered. DURING MASS OPENINGS OF BASE CACHES, I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED! (YOU MAY ONLY ORDER UP TO 12 THINGS PER TRADE WITH ME. IF YOU NEED MORE THAN 12, WE WILL DO MORE TRADES TO FINISH)

Currently Opening: n/a!
emotion_c8

These are the current list of caches that I have available in my inventory:
(NOTE: This list is NOT updated constantly and is scheduled to change almost every few minutes!! Please do not constantly bug me to update it! Also, clicking the picture of the Cache will take you to the MP to see the LMP.)

List Last Updated:
June 7th 2014 4:02am (CST)

User Image Diamond x21
User Image Aquamarine x32
User Image Sapphire x29
User Image Topaz x5
User Image Emerald x50
User Image Amethyst x20
User Image Ruby x5
User Image Gold x0
User Image Garnet x4
User Image Platinum x7
User Image Unopened Caches x1100 (will open them or give them to you)

Please fill out the form below and post it here in the thread:

[b][u]Give me Cache's Lily![/u][/b]

Type(s) of Caches: (Obvious enough! Example: Garnet, Diamond, Platinum, Gold, etc.)
Quantity of Each: (the quantity of each type of cache you request, if you don't put this..I'll be very confused with your order, so please fill this in correctly)
Extra Info: (anything extra I should know when sending you trade)

[spoiler][quote="lily senpai"][img]http://media.tumblr.com/58e0c61885d144b9f9a48e585c396735/tumblr_inline_mlugd0fsDk1roozkr.gif[/img][/quote][/spoiler]

EXAMPLE ORDER FORM:

Give me Cache's Lily!

Type(s) of Caches: Garnet, Diamond
Quantity of Each: x5 Garnet, x2 Diamond
Extra Info: Nothing!

lily senpai
User Image

Gracious Giver

User Image ORDERS & PAST CUSTOMERS User Image

User Image

Current Orders

Past Customers
- Valued Customers are people who have visited more than 5 times! -

post-beast
Ember Ignite
sweethoneybutter
Holy Ariel x3
matchaartist
DizzieSkizze
ix-Chasing Stars-xi (Valued Customer)
Starshine (Valued Customer)
Moonlight_Splendor
Meguriuta
Samefag
RabbleRosie
OXlDE
Starshine
lei0418
l Vermillion l
Sumomo4life
Rahvine_Dalmira
Yulania
llBAZINGAll
Pugnacious Banana
My hugs are always free
Max Hunters
CanyBites
Lady Claritea
Gemini Genesis
blk hinata

Gracious Giver

User Image GENEROUS DONORS User Image

User Image

Lovely Donor List
Thank you to all the people below who have donated to my thread! (Personal donations will be added here as well)
ANY BASE CACHE DONATIONS OVER 100 NOT ADVISED, BUT I WILL TAKE THEM.

(if you do not want your name to be added to the list, please send me a PM asking to remain Anonymous.)

Holy Ariel - x39 Base Caches
ix-Chasing Stars-xi - 10mil & 100 Base Caches
Lilith the Firehawk - x100 Base Caches

And again, thank you for donating!!
User Image

Gracious Giver

User Image LINKS IN/OUT User Image

User Image

LINKS IN

These are my links in! If you want to support my thread, please copy and paste the code below into your signature or into your own thread!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/item-alchemy-services/lily-s-box-o-caches-open/t.91994285/][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/nci8bb.png[/img][/url]

LINKS OUT

These are the Links Out! These are threads that I support 100% and would LOVE if you checked them out! Please go take a look see!
(if you wish to be added to my links out section, please PM me with the link to your thread asking if I can check it out! *You must have a Link Out image ready for me to use* )

User Image User Image

Gracious Giver

Gracious Giver

Gracious Giver

lily senpai
User Image Bump User Image

Give me Cache's Lily!

Type(s) of Caches: Platinum, Garnet Aquamarine
Quantity of Each: 4x Platinum, 1x Garnet, and 10x Aquamarine
Extra Info: you're so amazing heart
alchemy seems to be eating so much caches so fast! gonk
lily senpai
User Image

Gracious Giver

Holy Ariel

Aww thanks for calling me amazing! I'm gonna send you the 10 Aqua's and 1 Garnet on this account and then send the Plat's via Nose Pierce.~ Please wait and thank you again so much!! 4laugh
lily senpai
Holy Ariel

Aww thanks for calling me amazing! I'm gonna send you the 10 Aqua's and 1 Garnet on this account and then send the Plat's via Nose Pierce.~ Please wait and thank you again so much!! 4laugh

thanks again, sure is hard to get the ones we need when we open these caches whee

Gracious Giver

Holy Ariel

thanks again, sure is hard to get the ones we need when we open these caches whee

It is no problem doll~! If you ever need more caches, be sure to come back!
lily senpai
Holy Ariel

It is no problem doll~! If you ever need more caches, be sure to come back!

you sure about that? whee

oh I notice you're questing the kiki, so expensive now gonk

Gracious Giver

Holy Ariel

you sure about that? whee

oh I notice you're questing the kiki, so expensive now gonk

100% sure! I don't mind to help people! And yeah gonk
Hopefully I can try getting one sometime..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff