32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
Please let me know if it takes you more than one tries 3nodding I would like to cover your crafting costs since you're not needing to level up anymore and this is purely for me XD;
I have never held this many kitten stars before. I have never before held a kitten star. I am almost overwhelmed.
;o In our next trade I'll give you one for free ^^ I bought 1 too many~
Oh, wow, thanks! Anyway, the thing took in one try. Whoo hoo, that hardly ever happens to me.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
Please let me know if it takes you more than one tries 3nodding I would like to cover your crafting costs since you're not needing to level up anymore and this is purely for me XD;
I have never held this many kitten stars before. I have never before held a kitten star. I am almost overwhelmed.
Oh, wow, thanks! Anyway, the thing took in one try. Whoo hoo, that hardly ever happens to me.
Oooh that's lucky biggrin

The top hats are for another level 10 (if you don't mind). The kittens are yours xD;

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades

The top hats are for another level 10 (if you don't mind). The kittens are yours xD;
Must be fancy to require this many top hats.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades

Must be fancy to require this many top hats.
We're crafting a gentleman XD!

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ace of Blue Spades
Oh I just realized I forgot to put gold in the trade o w o What was the crafting fee?

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
Oh I just realized I forgot to put gold in the trade o w o What was the crafting fee?
Ah, don't worry about it. It was just 200k, which is beans now. And it worked on the first try. I've lost more doing the low chance components. Lots more. Don't worry about it.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
Ah, don't worry about it. It was just 200k, which is beans now. And it worked on the first try. I've lost more doing the low chance components. Lots more. Don't worry about it.
Oh well thank you surprised I'm still debating on the Marionette... I've only got one of those Blank Dolls and not sure if that's what I want to use it on sweatdrop I should have bought more when they were only 200 mil each gonk

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
Oh well thank you surprised I'm still debating on the Marionette... I've only got one of those Blank Dolls and not sure if that's what I want to use it on sweatdrop I should have bought more when they were only 200 mil each gonk
jeez what are they now? I really wish they'd update alchemy with more gold shop and component items rather than have half our formulas require cash stuff.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
jeez what are they now? I really wish they'd update alchemy with more gold shop and component items rather than have half our formulas require cash stuff.
Lowest one is over 3 billion... Next one is over 5 billion.... It's ridiculooous o w o

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
piggyzhou
Ace of Blue Spades
Lowest one is over 3 billion... Next one is over 5 billion.... It's ridiculooous o w o
Wow inflation is super bad. What else would you use the blank doll for though?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff