Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Hi, I'm Ace. I'm currently a level five Alchemist trying to level up to five. Helping you helps me!

I need you to provide me with the Alchemy formula, the components, and a one time crafting fee. A crafting fee can be waved if you have a cache or other component to pay me with. Feel free to talk to me, I'm friendly! I'll do levels three to five, just post in this thread!

As I level up I'm working on crafting the components for Crown of the Thrice Great! So please, use me for your crafting needs! Also tips in the form of components or caches is greatly appreciated.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

Floppy Lop

25,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hello, would you be interested in crafting 2 red mercurys? They have a very low crafting chance, though.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Paryllized
Hello, would you be interested in crafting 2 red mercurys? They have a very low crafting chance, though.
I'm two levels above, I couldn't fail at it. Send the stuff over.

Floppy Lop

25,250 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ace of Blue Spades
Paryllized

Oh! I thought you were level 4?

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Paryllized
Ace of Blue Spades
Paryllized

Oh! I thought you were level 4?
Yeah, what level is red mercury? I think I read your number as level two. >.< Nevermind that clearly late night blather. Anyway, if you've got all the components and such, I'll be glad to make it for you.

Floppy Lop

25,250 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ace of Blue Spades
Yeah, what level is red mercury? I think I read your number as level two. >.< Nevermind that clearly late night blather. Anyway, if you've got all the components and such, I'll be glad to make it for you.

Ahh I see, I was panicking for a bit I thought I misread everything. Trade sent, thank you!

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Paryllized
Ace of Blue Spades

Ahh I see, I was panicking for a bit I thought I misread everything. Trade sent, thank you!
Kay. I'll send it back to you when I'm done. It's nearly two am here though so I'm going to bed soon, fyi.

Floppy Lop

25,250 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ace of Blue Spades
Kay. I'll send it back to you when I'm done. It's nearly two am here though so I'm going to bed soon, fyi.
Wow, that was very fast, thank you again! How close are you to leveling up? I will have more things to craft tomorrow.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Paryllized
Ace of Blue Spades
Wow, that was very fast, thank you again! How close are you to leveling up? I will have more things to craft tomorrow.
I'm just as surprised as you, given the trouble I had at level two with that damn banshee's comb. But I'm about halfway through level four right now and working on getting components for some high chance formulas. If you've got more level fours and level threes I'll be glad to help.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
I need formulas to craft!

Man-Hungry Bear

Ace of Blue Spades
I need formulas to craft!

Crafting Archange's Wings! User Image

[5/10] User Image| [0/1]User Image | [1/1] User Image

Also buying hundreds of caches here!

Would you be interested in making me a Level 3: Ectoplasm?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff