Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Like many others, I'm trying to level up in alchemy and do it in a way that doesn't cost a whole life savings. That being said, I'd be glad to craft any formulas level 5 and below, free of cost :3

If you have the formula, all the components needed, and the cost to craft your formula, then let me know and I'll gladly craft what you need.

Since I'm level 5, I have incentive to craft level 4 and level 5 formulas. Because of this, I'm willing to pay the crafting cost for any level 4 or 5 formula myself ^_^

Lastly, if you're someone also trying to level up, I'll be glad help out and see if I can let you craft up items for me so you can level up. Just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help heart

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
emotion_awesome

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Good luck. heart

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
SiCotic Oz
Good luck. heart

Lol, Ill need it, thanks.
Deity Psymon
SiCotic Oz
Good luck. heart

I have some formulas I need crafted, let me check if any is level 4 or 5. lol

I am looking for someone to craft a level 9 Lace Meow for me at the moment.

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
SiCotic Oz
Deity Psymon
SiCotic Oz
Good luck. heart

I have some formulas I need crafted, let me check if any is level 4 or 5. lol

I am looking for someone to craft a level 9 Lace Meow for me at the moment.

Lol, well any help is appreciated ^_^

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
emotion_awesome

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
emotion_zzz

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
You and I are both having the same problem. biggrin

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Nyadriel

Lol, of course. Up to now I've just been blowing the gold on it x_x Only thing keeping me going is the occasional lucky gold cache or something I can sell back.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Deity Psymon
Nyadriel

Lol, of course. Up to now I've just been blowing the gold on it x_x Only thing keeping me going is the occasional lucky gold cache or something I can sell back.

I cannot even sell the one I found cause I need it. I am finding it hard to even sell components. I have some in my shop, but no one even makes an offer so far.

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Nyadriel
Deity Psymon
Nyadriel

I cannot even sell the one I found cause I need it. I am finding it hard to even sell components. I have some in my shop, but no one even makes an offer so far.

Pretty much, lol. I need a gold, too, for one of the formulas, but I had to sell the last one to get the gold I lost in crafting. And then theres sellign what ya make, haha. What level are you? *hasnt wandered into the forum to look*

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Deity Psymon
Nyadriel
Deity Psymon
Nyadriel

Pretty much, lol. I need a gold, too, for one of the formulas, but I had to sell the last one to get the gold I lost in crafting. And then theres sellign what ya make, haha. What level are you? *hasnt wandered into the forum to look*

Same as you. Level 5. I just need 24 more points to reach level 6 - and I am impatient!

Newbie Noob

17,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Nyadriel
Deity Psymon
Nyadriel
Deity Psymon
Nyadriel

Same as you. Level 5. I just need 24 more points to reach level 6 - and I am impatient!

Lol, fun. What have you been making for the most part?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff