Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
As the title says, I'm a level 4 alchemist.

If I craft something for you thats at my level, I waive the gold fee on the recipe. For every 3 things you have me craft on my level, I'll toss you a Philosopher's Cache just for being cool.

For things below my level, I charge the gold as normal.

Help me level up!

Post or PM any questions, or transmutation requests.

I'm also happy to buy cheap components most of the time.

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
extra post for good measure.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Chogori
As the title says, I'm a level 4 alchemist.

If I craft something for you thats at my level, I waive the gold fee on the recipe. For every 3 things you have me craft on my level, I'll toss you a Philosopher's Cache just for being cool.

For things below my level, I charge the gold as normal.

Help me level up!

Post or PM any questions, or transmutation requests.

I'm also happy to buy cheap components most of the time.

k i have a lvl 2 formula i need crafted, send me a trade BUT please send me something in return so i can be sure youll give me back my item. PLEASE

Playful Kitten

Chogori
You mentioned caches? I was wondering, would you happen to have any aquamarines laying around? I need a candy mountain crafted but I am 9 aqua cache short of having everything. I'd cover the price for those ofcourse. ^^;

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Frozen Mist
Chogori
You mentioned caches? I was wondering, would you happen to have any aquamarines laying around? I need a candy mountain crafted but I am 9 aqua cache short of having everything. I'd cover the price for those ofcourse. ^^;
I have 8

Playful Kitten

Ah I just finished getting my item crafted. Meant to come back and delete my post, got sidetracked though. I'm really sorry sweatdrop

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Frozen Mist
Ah I just finished getting my item crafted. Meant to come back and delete my post, got sidetracked though. I'm really sorry sweatdrop
no prob

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces