Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hi c: If you need a level 2 alchemist--I'm your person to do so c:

-I'm doing these for free until I hit like level 7 or 8 since it gets a little expensive
-I WILL be covering the crafting costs
-I WILL send back the crafted product
-If the formula is a low crafting chance then it may take time for me to craft them. For whatever reason it likes to make me wait until I can craft it the right way or something.
-I truly have nothing better to do on gaia and if crafting for people who don't want to craft or what not, I'd be more than willing to. I like to help out c: besides, it'll help me out a lot too xD

Anyways feel free to Comment OR Private Message me

~*A little thank you 'box' thing for people who let me craft for them*~
1. Shadow.Of.Aphrodite

skuldsama's Partner

Invisible Angel

20,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I have five level 1's available if you're interested. all very low crafting chances though.

Shy Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shadow.Of.Aphrodite
I have five level 1's available if you're interested. all very low crafting chances though.

That's fine by me darling~ I won't be home until 10pm tonight if not later. So we could work out details then? smile

skuldsama's Partner

Invisible Angel

20,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sexual Flavours
Shadow.Of.Aphrodite

That's fine by me darling~ I won't be home until 10pm tonight if not later. So we could work out details then? smile

I'm sorry for the delay, I sent you the formulas and the components. Are you covering the crafting costs or do you want me to send gold for it? ninja

Shy Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shadow.Of.Aphrodite
Sexual Flavours
Shadow.Of.Aphrodite

I'm sorry for the delay, I sent you the formulas and the components. Are you covering the crafting costs or do you want me to send gold for it? ninja

It's alright, with time zones and all~ I'll be covering the crafting costs =]

skuldsama's Partner

Invisible Angel

20,700 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thanks dear, transaction completed! ^__^

Shy Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shadow.Of.Aphrodite
Thanks dear, transaction completed! ^__^

You're welcome~ thank you

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I've got a level 2 you can craft for me if you're interested. It's a Very High formula... The only issue is it will take us 8 trades for me to send you all the items...

It requires 75 Strawberry Cheesecakes (58g each) which aren't stackable sweatdrop

So if you're interested, let's try to find a time we are both on so we can complete the trades back to back :3

Shy Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
piggyzhou
I've got a level 2 you can craft for me if you're interested. It's a Very High formula... The only issue is it will take us 8 trades for me to send you all the items...

It requires 75 Strawberry Cheesecakes (58g each) which aren't stackable sweatdrop

So if you're interested, let's try to find a time we are both on so we can complete the trades back to back :3

Sounds fun ^~^ I'm in!~ c: I have class tonight from 6pm until about 9ish and probably won't get home until 9:30--10:00pm [I'm EST]

Just send them whenever you can darling c: How many can you fit in a trade? Is it like 10? I don't remember sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff