Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm
I am currently level 9, and I am willing to craft any of your level 9 formulas for you. I will cover the crafting cost for these formulas.
I am only covering the amount it costs to craft the formula, I won't provide any formulas or components.

Unfortunately I will turn down any level 9 formulas with a "very low" chance of crafting.
It's best if you get an alchemist at a higher level to craft those formulas for you.

would you craft Long candy horns
of coarse! please send a trade with the components and formula. (:

thank you so much
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm
I am currently level 9, and I am willing to craft any of your level 9 formulas for you. I will cover the crafting cost for these formulas.
I am only covering the amount it costs to craft the formula, I won't provide any formulas or components.

Unfortunately I will turn down any level 9 formulas with a "very low" chance of crafting.
It's best if you get an alchemist at a higher level to craft those formulas for you.

thank you so much
I just noticed it is a level 8 formula, so I won't be able to cover the crafting costs. If you are okay with this, I can send you a join.me link so you can watch me craft the item. If not, I can send you the trade back with your components and formula.

Phantom

lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm

thank you so much
I just noticed it is a level 8 formula, so I won't be able to cover the crafting costs. If you are okay with this, I can send you a join.me link so you can watch me craft the item. If not, I can send you the trade back with your components and formula.

ok send me that link and i will send you the trade
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm

thank you so much

ok send me that link and i will send you the trade
I will pm you the link to make sure it is you watching my screen. p:
Words of Disease
Thank you!
If you happen to have any more level 8 formulas or even a level 9 formula I will be happy to craft those for you as well. (:

Phantom

lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
Thank you!
If you happen to have any more level 8 formulas or even a level 9 formula I will be happy to craft those for you as well. (:

ok i really love the candy horns so somewere along the line, i will get more
and i acknowledged in my sig cause your amazing
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
Thank you!

Well, I am trying to sell a pair for cheaper than it costs to craft if you are interested. (:
I don't know if you are interested in a Single Candy Horn?

and thanks again. heart

Phantom

lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm
Words of Disease
Thank you!

Well, I am trying to sell a pair for cheaper than it costs to craft if you are interested. (:
I don't know if you are interested in a Single Candy Horn?

and thanks again. heart

eeh not as much but maybe one day
and your welcome again heart
emotion_bigheart
Made it to level 10! : D

Marytanna's Husband

Perfect Elocutionist

Grats rhythm

Welcome to the club LOL
Easley Lighthalzen
Grats rhythm

Welcome to the club LOL