Reached level 7. emotion_donotwant
now level 8. xd
Level 9. burning_eyes

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
You seem to be doing well even though no one came here to request your services yet xd
Brain Akazariua
You seem to be doing well even though no one came here to request your services yet xd
I was hoping I could craft some formulas for others. I am covering the crafting fees so I thought at least one person would let me craft an item for them. xD

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
lost in the rhythm
Brain Akazariua
I was hoping I could craft some formulas for others. I am covering the crafting fees so I thought at least one person would let me craft an item for them. xD
It's a hard businnes these days, so many people throwing gold around to craft stuff for others which really makes me laugh. It seems cheaper to me to craft stuff you will sell then cover for 10+ attempts on a low level formula for someone else xd
Brain Akazariua
lost in the rhythm
Brain Akazariua
It's a hard businnes these days, so many people throwing gold around to craft stuff for others which really makes me laugh. It seems cheaper to me to craft stuff you will sell then cover for 10+ attempts on a low level formula for someone else xd
I probably should just get to 10 on my own then. D;

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
lost in the rhythm
Brain Akazariua
lost in the rhythm
Brain Akazariua
I probably should just get to 10 on my own then. D;
Might be the cheaper way to do it and it's not that hard anymore, just expensive.

Phantom

lost in the rhythm
I am currently level 9, and I am willing to craft any of your level 9 formulas for you. I will cover the crafting cost for these formulas.
I am only covering the amount it costs to craft the formula, I won't provide any formulas or components.

Unfortunately I will turn down any level 9 formulas with a "very low" chance of crafting.
It's best if you get an alchemist at a higher level to craft those formulas for you.

would you craft Long candy horns
Words of Disease
lost in the rhythm
I am currently level 9, and I am willing to craft any of your level 9 formulas for you. I will cover the crafting cost for these formulas.
I am only covering the amount it costs to craft the formula, I won't provide any formulas or components.

Unfortunately I will turn down any level 9 formulas with a "very low" chance of crafting.
It's best if you get an alchemist at a higher level to craft those formulas for you.

would you craft Long candy horns
of coarse! please send a trade with the components and formula. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas