9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Dieth
heart
Hi sweetie <3 I saw your wanted thread, what colored caches are those? Too damn lazy to look it up haha. I saw my bf posted in your thread...LOL

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
heart
Hi sweetie <3 I saw your wanted thread, what colored caches are those? Too damn lazy to look it up haha. I saw my bf posted in your thread...LOL
lol Yeah, he posted. XD The beeswax is in Topaz, the Calcium Scraps are in Amethyst. What I'm dying for are Gold Caches. The Slothbeetle Carapaces are in those. And I need 20 of them. burning_eyes I only posted those because they are cheap. XD I only have 117k right now. rofl

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
heart
lol Yeah, he posted. XD The beeswax is in Topaz, the Calcium Scraps are in Amethyst. What I'm dying for are Gold Caches. The Slothbeetle Carapaces are in those. And I need 20 of them. burning_eyes I only posted those because they are cheap. XD I only have 117k right now. rofl
117k oh wow, that hurts !!!! Well youve been selling off your items for components, I sure hope you dont have to sell too much more emo Have you had donations?

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
heart
117k oh wow, that hurts !!!! Well youve been selling off your items for components, I sure hope you dont have to sell too much more emo Have you had donations?
You have been my only donator. whee But yeah, I'm thinking I'll have to sell my Horns and some of my other more valuable items, which I don't have very many left. I refuse to sell my DTail. burning_eyes

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
heart
You have been my only donator. whee But yeah, I'm thinking I'll have to sell my Horns and some of my other more valuable items, which I don't have very many left. I refuse to sell my DTail. burning_eyes
I will whip your a** if you even think about selling your d tail, that is a major NONO emotion_donotwant How much is it going to cost to buy the rest of your components? What's the success rate on the crown?

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
heart
I will whip your a** if you even think about selling your d tail, that is a major NONO emotion_donotwant How much is it going to cost to buy the rest of your components? What's the success rate on the crown?
The Crown success rate is very high. And everything else, with the exception of Soul Crystals, Dark Matter, and the Philosopher's Stone should craft on the first try. I estimate a cost of another 15-20mil.... emo

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Dieth
The Crown success rate is very high. And everything else, with the exception of Soul Crystals, Dark Matter, and the Philosopher's Stone should craft on the first try. I estimate a cost of another 15-20mil.... emo
Dang honey..Ill help when I can kk <333 emotion_hug Yes I always wished I had a talent, like artist etc. so I could have a continual supply of gold, or make a temp shop when I wanted gold or an item or something. You should just sell n***s hun LMAO rofl I had to bring some humor into all of this haha dramallama

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
Dang honey..Ill help when I can kk <333 emotion_hug Yes I always wished I had a talent, like artist etc. so I could have a continual supply of gold, or make a temp shop when I wanted gold or an item or something. You should just sell n***s hun LMAO rofl I had to bring some humor into all of this haha dramallama
Aww, thanks! I know, I wish I had some trade services I could render. n***s, that would be hilarious! XD

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
Aww, thanks! I know, I wish I had some trade services I could render. n***s, that would be hilarious! XD
That should help a little C: I'm off to bed im so tired. GL finding some good prices hun, Nitey heart

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Cambrie Noel
Aww, honey!!!! You're too nice!!! Thank you so much!!!! You're too nice to me! I owe you so much! emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
That should help a little C: I'm off to bed im so tired. GL finding some good prices hun, Nitey heart
Thanks lovey!!!!! /hugs tightly You're the best. whee heart

7obias's Wife

Hot Bookworm

Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Aww, honey!!!! You're too nice!!! Thank you so much!!!! You're too nice to me! I owe you so much! emotion_kirakira
Your welcome !! Well when im down to 117k maybe youll come to my rescue too xp It just sucks to look up and see that low amount of gold. NITE emotion_hug

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Cambrie Noel
Dieth
Cambrie Noel
Your welcome !! Well when im down to 117k maybe youll come to my rescue too xp It just sucks to look up and see that low amount of gold. NITE emotion_hug
I'll always be here for you! I got your back! whee Have a good night love!

Shirtless Codger

9,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items