Welcome to Gaia! ::

x iceeu2 x

Its fine 3nodding
thank you anyways

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x

Hey Jezzah! c:
I wanted to know how much you would sell your Candy Mountain item! o: I was interested in buying n//n

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Hey Jezzah! c:
I wanted to know how much you would sell your Candy Mountain item! o: I was interested in buying n//n
Hi hun i need gold i haven't got any left so im just getting offer's until i get think it's not gona go any higher,so ATM then HO is 30mill. smile

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x

Thats fine!
Btw c: I have another Cream the Kitten if you can make her for me? c: Just let me know so I can send the trade! heart I'll be sending 5m for crafting cost attempts z_z I hope it only takes 2 tries.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Thats fine!
Btw c: I have another Cream the Kitten if you can make her for me? c: Just let me know so I can send the trade! heart I'll be sending 5m for crafting cost attempts z_z I hope it only takes 2 tries.
Hello hun, sure just send it all up to trade and il do it now b4 i go off to bed.icee

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Thats fine!
Hello hun, sure just send it all up to trade and il do it now b4 i go off to bed.icee

EEVEE, im off to bed now so i will craft it when i come back on in around 9 or 10 hrs so just send it all up.Bye for now icee smile

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x
x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Thats fine!

EEVEE, im off to bed now so i will craft it when i come back on in around 9 or 10 hrs so just send it all up.Bye for now icee smile

Okay! Thats fine c: Thanks Jezzah! take your time xD Thanks!

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x
x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Thats fine!

Hello Eevee just waiting on you finishing the trade when you come online.Thankies icee smile

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x
x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Thats fine!

Hello Eevee just waiting on you finishing the trade when you come online.Thankies icee smile

Online and sent! Thanks c:!

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x
x iceeu2 x

Hi Eevee,im sorry hun it hasn't crafted and with ur last 500k i put in 250k to see if it would craft but it didn't so that makes 7 tries already,it's complete madness having to spend this amount of gold but now you have paid for so many tries it would be a waste not to keep going.Then there's how many more tries will you have to pay b4 the silly little kitten crafts lol,don't mind me i get cranky coz ppl pay so much out.Okies hun it's up to you il be here.Thankies icee sad

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x
x iceeu2 x

Hi Eevee,im sorry hun it hasn't crafted and with ur last 500k i put in 250k to see if it would craft but it didn't so that makes 7 tries already,it's complete madness having to spend this amount of gold but now you have paid for so many tries it would be a waste not to keep going.Then there's how many more tries will you have to pay b4 the silly little kitten crafts lol,don't mind me i get cranky coz ppl pay so much out.Okies hun it's up to you il be here.Thankies icee sad

Oh my ;-; Ill pay 2 more tries then :c I really hope this works ;_; Thats so many tries..Thanks for trying Jezzah

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee

Oh my ;-; Ill pay 2 more tries then :c I really hope this works ;_; Thats so many tries..Thanks for trying Jezzah
Eevee my butter took 17 tries and sent me broke so ive sent a complaint in coz ppl told me it must have been a glitch and other pll said the kittens take the most tries,god i really hate it when it doesnt crafr sorry hun. sad icee/jezza I forgot to send ur screenies.This time ur name was made lower case.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x

Omg!! 17!? Thats to much! ;_; Did you ever hear back from them? And i sent a trade for 2 more tries if it doesnt work I'll send in a complaint too ): Thank you for your hard work Jezzah! n-n

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Omg!! 17!? Thats to much! ;_; Did you ever hear back from them? And i sent a trade for 2 more tries if it doesnt work I'll send in a complaint too ): Thank you for your hard work Jezzah! n-n
That's no problem hun and no not as yet but i pester them every couple of days and the line is getting smaller as there are many complaints for alchemy and crafting,i will send you the link to the complaints section if it doesnt craft this time. cross everything lol icee smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
x iceeu2 x
lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

That's no problem hun and no not as yet but i pester them every couple of days and the line is getting smaller as there are many complaints for alchemy and crafting,i will send you the link to the complaints section if it doesnt craft this time. cross everything lol icee smile

YEY it crafted on the 8th try omg well i had everything crossed lol,i will leave you with a parting gift lol ur 8th try

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces