Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Hi hun what is the formula,i may have an idea on how many tries it takes oh and the level as well.Thanx hun jezzah smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Hey Jezzah, I have a formula that takes 750k each attempt. I have enough for 1 attempt maybe 2 depends when you respond xD

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Ok hun on my way up to trade now. smile

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x
Hi hun,yes thats np send everything to trade and enough gold to cover at least 4 tries and whats left i send back.......Thank you icee

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

can you craft my blade of the night sky formula?
i have all the components 3nodding

i sent the first trade 3nodding

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x
Hi hun what is the formula,i may have an idea on how many tries it takes oh and the level as well.Thanx hun jezzah smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Hey Jezzah, I have a formula that takes 750k each attempt. I have enough for 1 attempt maybe 2 depends when you respond xD

Oh thanks! Its Cream the Kitten. I already paid like 2 attempts with another person and gave up :c
x iceeu2 x

sent the second trade 3nodding

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Thanx hun it's ready and waiting for you,plz come again. icee smile

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

x iceeu2 x

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

Thanks 3nodding

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Well hopefully they don't treat the next tries as ur 1st attempts hun.I have done a few kitties but they all had different amount of tries i think you have to be lucky thats all.Ok sweety just send it all to trade and label what its for,Thankies icee smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Oh thanks! Its Cream the Kitten. I already paid like 2 attempts with another person and gave up :c

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Your welcome hun. icee smile

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

Dullahans_ Scythe
x iceeu2 x

Thanks 3nodding

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x
Well hopefully they don't treat the next tries as ur 1st attempts hun.I have done a few kitties but they all had different amount of tries i think you have to be lucky thats all.Ok sweety just send it all to trade and label what its for,Thankies icee smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Okay I really hope so, I just sent a trade. Thanks Jezzah ;-; I hope it works

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Hi sweety for ur sake i hope it works to,i feel terrible when they don't work horrid things.So il get started now. smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Hi Eevee, how many trades will there be??? i think maybe 3 or 4 isn't it. smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Hi Eevee can you finish the trade off plz hun.Thank you smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Hello eeveeeeeeeeeee lol u need to finish the trade off hun.Thankies smile

x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Beloved Shapeshifter

x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Hey! I tried messaging back but you have your PMS set to friends only! xD
Sorry I was mowing the lawn! I finished the trade and its just 1 Trade! Thank you Jezzah I really hope it works ;-;

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Sorry hun i always forget i have it set to private,ok il go try now GL smile

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

lm Eevee
x iceeu2 x

Hey! I tried messaging back but you have your PMS set to friends only! xD
Sorry I was mowing the lawn! I finished the trade and its just 1 Trade! Thank you Jezzah I really hope it works ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff