Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Thankyou hun plz come again but i hope they dont all blow up like that just did lol 3 times i thought oh noooooooo there not gona get made lmao.Your a lucky one you have the good horns lol.Bye for now jezzah smile

Teases
xxxjezzahxxx
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
You are covering the formula cost you say? I have a level 8 I need done right now~

edit: had someone else handle it sorry~
Thats ok hun i was out of gaia but come back again anytime.Bye jezzah smile
Actually if you are still on I haven't really gotten a reply for them but they were online so I figured they would be ready. xD Still williing?
Hello hun yes i will still craft it for you and i pay the costs,the only part i dont do anymore is send the 25k if it fails to craft.Send it through trade as soon as you want and il have it back to you asap.Thankyou jezzah smile
Trade sent 4laugh Thank you again.

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
xxxjezzahxxx
Thankyou hun plz come again but i hope they dont all blow up like that just did lol 3 times i thought oh noooooooo there not gona get made lmao.Your a lucky one you have the good horns lol.Bye for now jezzah smile

Teases
xxxjezzahxxx
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx
Actually if you are still on I haven't really gotten a reply for them but they were online so I figured they would be ready. xD Still williing?
Hello hun yes i will still craft it for you and i pay the costs,the only part i dont do anymore is send the 25k if it fails to craft.Send it through trade as soon as you want and il have it back to you asap.Thankyou jezzah smile

Oh 3? That sucks for so much. I'll send an 80k thank you to fund the 3rd try.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Did you collect them hun something strabge happened unless gaia is playing up as per usual,they went back into my inventory lol they dont wana go back to you hahahaha il get back up there now. smile

Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

Teases
xxxjezzahxxx
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xxxjezzahxxx
Did you collect them hun something strabge happened unless gaia is playing up as per usual,they went back into my inventory lol they dont wana go back to you hahahaha il get back up there now. smile

Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

The trade went through for me. I got the horns and the gold was deducted from my account o.o

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
biggrin Yes hun thankyou very much i got the gold and i love the horns,i have 3 lots just waiting on the horn thingy to go with it then il craft them.Well come again smile jezzah smile

Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

The trade went through for me. I got the horns and the gold was deducted from my account o.o

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xxxjezzahxxx

Which 3 are you planning on making? o:

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

Ive got the tall horns still making,have made the small horns and waiting to finish Dual candy horns,cant wait il get some of my 90 million back that i lost doing this stupid alchemy it sent me broke. sad

Playful Angel

19,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xxxjezzahxxx
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

Ive got the tall horns still making,have made the small horns and waiting to finish Dual candy horns,cant wait il get some of my 90 million back that i lost doing this stupid alchemy it sent me broke. sad
oh god dual horns. Those are the pair I really wanted to craft xd

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

Yes im very happy i got them ones all i seen was my gold flash b4 my eyes lmao get my life back on track with them lol,they look pretty good on to i wish i could keep them but i cant.did you see the rediculous price they were or are selling for omg id love that much back that would house me again lol im a bum on the streets atm coz im bankrupt but these little muma's will get me back to where i was ( well i hope they do ) lol. smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
xxxjezzahxxx
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx
Teases
xxxjezzahxxx

Yes im very happy i got them ones all i seen was my gold flash b4 my eyes lmao get my life back on track with them lol,they look pretty good on to i wish i could keep them but i cant.did you see the rediculous price they were or are selling for omg id love that much back that would house me again lol im a bum on the streets atm coz im bankrupt but these little muma's will get me back to where i was ( well i hope they do ) lol. smile
Oh i forgot ive got the tripl horns as well so ive been very lucky to get them now i just have to get the hron things and then craft them and sell them then alchemy can go jump i wont be doing it ever again lol. :0(
xxxjezzahxxx
Hey jezzah

Would you be interested in crafting my Lvl 8 Pixie Wings for me? 4laugh

I have all the items I need for it now. heart

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Loud as a Whisper
xxxjezzahxxx
Hey jezzah

Hello yes thats ok ive just hit level 9 but level 8 is still good,just send it all through trade and il get it back in 5 minutes.Thanks for choosing me to do your crafting i do appreciate it.jezzah smile
xxxjezzahxxx
Loud as a Whisper
xxxjezzahxxx
Hey jezzah

Hello yes thats ok ive just hit level 9 but level 8 is still good,just send it all through trade and il get it back in 5 minutes.Thanks for choosing me to do your crafting i do appreciate it.jezzah smile
cool ty. smile

I'll send now, it'll take a couple of trades to get all the items over to you. heart

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Loud as a Whisper
xxxjezzahxxx
Loud as a Whisper
xxxjezzahxxx
Hey jezzah

cool ty. smile

I'll send now, it'll take a couple of trades to get all the items over to you. heart
It's ready hun and thankyou again for letting me do it for you,plz come again.jezzah smile
xxxjezzahxxx
It's ready hun and thankyou again for letting me do it for you,plz come again.jezzah smile
*poses in her new Rainbow Wings*

ty so much. smile

Also gratz on reaching level 9. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out