Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Saint

xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
i've got a level 7 ready to go if you are interested in crafting it ^^
xxxjezzahxxx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★ ♪ R α ii n b o w V e ii n s ♪ ★
- - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a level 8 formula I'd love for you to
craft for me if you'd be willing to ?
Please get back to me and let me know, thanks !

⊐═─ ··.¸¸.·´¯¸. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
RemiiKitty
xxxjezzahxxx
★ ♪ R α ii n b o w V e ii n s ♪ ★
- - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a level 8 formula I'd love for you to
craft for me if you'd be willing to ?
Please get back to me and let me know, thanks !

⊐═─ ··.¸¸.·´¯¸. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello yes that would be fine send all your stuff and the formula through trade and il get it back to you in about 10minutes.Thankies jezzah smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
Hello im sorry i took so long in getting back to you,if you still need your crafting done just send it all through trade and the formula and il get it back to you in about 10 minutes.thankies jezzah smile

Beloved Saint

xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
trade sent :3 once that component is done i'll have all the items ready to make my keido wig which is also a level 7 if you wanna do that one too

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
trade sent :3 once that component is done i'll have all the items ready to make my keido wig which is also a level 7 if you wanna do that one too
Hi hun you have to finish the trade it hasn't gone through yet.Thankies jezzah smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
Hun can you plz finish the trade i cant craft coz the trade's not finished. Thankies jezzah smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
xxxjezzahxxx
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
Hun can you plz finish the trade i cant craft coz the trade's not finished. Thankies jezzah smile
Hun ive cancelled the trade to see if something was wrong on my end but it doesn't look like there was,can you re-send it all plz.Thankies jezzah smile

Beloved Saint

xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
Hun ive cancelled the trade to see if something was wrong on my end but it doesn't look like there was,can you re-send it all plz.Thankies jezzah smile
there was nothing wrong with the trade, i had to go offline. i'm going to resend, if i don't respond back to it immediately it's just because i'm not on gaia at the moment but i'll accept it.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
there was nothing wrong with the trade, i had to go offline. i'm going to resend, if i don't respond back to it immediately it's just because i'm not on gaia at the moment but i'll accept it.
Hi hun thanx for letting me craft your recipe,if you want me to craft the wig also i wont be able to give you the 25,000 for me to do it coz the strand cost quite a bit to craft and so will the wig but il still just craft it for you if you want.Thankies jezzah smile

Beloved Saint

xxxjezzahxxx
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
heart BUMP heart
Hi hun thanx for letting me craft your recipe,if you want me to craft the wig also i wont be able to give you the 25,000 for me to do it coz the strand cost quite a bit to craft and so will the wig but il still just craft it for you if you want.Thankies jezzah smile
the 25k is not necessary ^__^ i'll send the stuff over for the hair though, thank you :3

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
the 25k is not necessary ^__^ i'll send the stuff over for the hair though, thank you :3
Great no problem thanx jezzah smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
xxxjezzahxxx
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
Starlaxy
xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
Great no problem thanx jezzah smile
Thats the next one on my list of to do's i love that wig and looks gr8t on as well.Thanx very much hun for letting me craft your recipes,il be here for anymore you want done.Thankies jezzah smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff