Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
_Trock_
Hey there I got your PM. So does that mean you can make ankou's strand?
Trock are you coming omg i thought you would fly there coz you waited so long lol c u up at trade then.Byeeeeeee smile

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
YES YES YES i have the hair ye ha im so happy now its all waiting for you to finish trade so i can craft the item you want done.YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE smile

Ok it's a "Soul Crystals" (so we get it right xD) and you started the trade so you just have to cancel it to get the items.
I have all the items trock they are up in trade or did you take them??? including the formula there are 9 items
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
YES YES YES i have the hair ye ha im so happy now its all waiting for you to finish trade so i can craft the item you want done.YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE smile

Ok it's a "Soul Crystals" (so we get it right xD) and you started the trade so you just have to cancel it to get the items.
I have all the items trock they are up in trade or did you take them??? including the formula there are 9 items

Did you cancel the trade to get the items back? =) Let me know how it goes.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_

Trock have you checked it all out ive counted and re-counted 9 including the formula.
xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_

Trock have you checked it all out ive counted and re-counted 9 including the formula.

Hmm is there a problem? Can you not make the formula "soul crystals"? That's why I originally sent it.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_

Hmm is there a problem? Can you not make the formula "soul crystals"? That's why I originally sent it.
Yes i know Trock but you have to go to trade and release the items.Im waiting there and all the items are there.C u up there
xxxjezzahxxx

You should have them in your inventory now =)
xxxjezzahxxx
Yes i know Trock but you have to go to trade and release the items.Im waiting there and all the items are there.C u up there

*poke* managing?

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx

*poke* managing?
Hi Trock im back in the blasted forums to find out why it wont craft,ive tried 12 times so far but it's pointless trying again until i find out why coz theres no way it costs that much to craft so they owe me 1,200,000.Can you check you inventory and see if any componants are soul bound coz thats 1 question they will ask me.Well il let you know in a minute hopefully geez not having much luck with this lol.jezzah ;-(
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx

*poke* managing?
Hi Trock im back in the blasted forums to find out why it wont craft,ive tried 12 times so far but it's pointless trying again until i find out why coz theres no way it costs that much to craft so they owe me 1,200,000.Can you check you inventory and see if any componants are soul bound coz thats 1 question they will ask me.Well il let you know in a minute hopefully geez not having much luck with this lol.jezzah ;-(

It's normal. It's supposed to be hard to make. Just continue and I'll pay. The lvl 10 item is 1m per try and very low success so I'm also expecting to pay uppwards of 10 million. Just go on.

PS: I'll send you a trade for 1.2m to cover the current expense.

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx

*poke* managing?

It's normal. It's supposed to be hard to make. Just continue and I'll pay. The lvl 10 item is 1m per try and very low success so I'm also expecting to pay uppwards of 10 million. Just go on.

OMG really lol ive just been to the forums so just to make sure i had another go and it blew up again.ok il try again lol

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx

*poke* managing?

Now 15 times when should i stop omg thats a bloody rip off you pay millions to get it together then have to pay that on top s**t no way.well let me know when and if i should stop il come back if it reaches 20 omg i cant believe that.jezzah eek
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx

*poke* managing?

Now 15 times when should i stop omg thats a bloody rip off you pay millions to get it together then have to pay that on top s**t no way.well let me know when and if i should stop il come back if it reaches 20 omg i cant believe that.jezzah eek

Keep going =) Hopefully we won't hit 20

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx

*poke* managing?

OMG it crafted on the 24th time are you sure thats right omg thats 2.4million on top of what you already paid out it just sounds wrong.Well if your selling them i hope you get quadrupulle your gold back.Ok hun c u up trade i havent even seen them yet lol.on my way jezzah smile
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
xxxjezzahxxx

OMG it crafted on the 24th time are you sure thats right omg thats 2.4million on top of what you already paid out it just sounds wrong.Well if your selling them i hope you get quadrupulle your gold back.Ok hun c u up trade i havent even seen them yet lol.on my way jezzah smile

I'll send you 2.4m in the trade. =) Thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces