Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
iLlamaluvr
xxxjezzahxxx

I send you all of the components for crafting the Emerald Princess Tiara. And in the first trade you send me back a Gold Emerald Princess Tiara not the Silver Emerald Tiara all I wanted was for your to craft it and send me back the finished product :3
Sweety im soooooo very sorry i had a mix up and there bwas 3 tiara's there and i wasn't sure which one was your's.There is a silver 1 there as well so i will send you it,im not an expert i can make mistakes and last night was that night.I will go up to trade now jezzah sad

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
I hope that one was the right one this time and i am very sorry.jezzah sad

iLlamaluvr
xxxjezzahxxx

I send you all of the components for crafting the Emerald Princess Tiara. And in the first trade you send me back a Gold Emerald Princess Tiara not the Silver Emerald Tiara all I wanted was for your to craft it and send me back the finished product :3
I was wondering if you can craft something for me ^^

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
ll Pretzel ll
I was wondering if you can craft something for me ^^
Hello hun yes i can as long as it's a level 8 or 9 if it is send all the items up to trade.Thankyou jezzah smile

6,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello there .
I know it is not the right place to talk about this , Sorry! but I'll start it >x<
I saw in you're store the pink hair , I liked it , So can you please make the price lower? , Because it is too high! , But right now I'm collecting , Give me a price so i can collect faster?
, Thanks
Aimo Chan

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Right now the lowest il go is 20mill cost me nearly that to craft it sorry if this is not good for you.1 was sold for 20 this morning.Thank you for your interest jezzah

Aimo Chan
Hello there .
I know it is not the right place to talk about this , Sorry! but I'll start it >x<
I saw in you're store the pink hair , I liked it , So can you please make the price lower? , Because it is too high! , But right now I'm collecting , Give me a price so i can collect faster?
, Thanks
Aimo Chan

6,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xxxjezzahxxx
Right now the lowest il go is 20mill cost me nearly that to craft it sorry if this is not good for you.1 was sold for 20 this morning.Thank you for your interest jezzah

Aimo Chan
Hello there .
, Thanks
Aimo Chan

Oh , sorry ! didn't know that ^^ , And forgive me for posting it here ^^ Thanks for the answer!

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
No problem hun and thank you.jezzah btw i made it a bit lower than 20mill wink

Aimo Chan
xxxjezzahxxx

Aimo Chan
Hello there .
, Thanks
Aimo Chan

Oh , sorry ! didn't know that ^^ , And forgive me for posting it here ^^ Thanks for the answer!

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Death_lover17
are you online?
Im online if you want some crafting done.Thanx jezzah smile
Hey there I got your PM. So does that mean you can make ankou's strand?
xxxjezzahxxx

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Death_lover17
xxxjezzahxxx
Death_lover17
are you online?
Im online now hun smile

do you pay to craft tho?
I dont pay anymore in levels 8 and 9 because the craft blows up more and therefore costs triple the amount to craft,I had 1 person last night and his item blew up 6 times b4 it finally crafted,so i can pay to craft it and pay multiple times to pay for the craft.If you want to be paid there are a few ppl that are very rich and cab afford to do that but i cant.Sorry jezzah

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
_Trock_
YES YES YES i have the hair ye ha im so happy now its all waiting for you to finish trade so i can craft the item you want done.YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE smile
xxxjezzahxxx
_Trock_
YES YES YES i have the hair ye ha im so happy now its all waiting for you to finish trade so i can craft the item you want done.YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE smile

Ok it's a "Soul Crystals" (so we get it right xD) and you started the trade so you just have to cancel it to get the items.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff