• 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Hi ive just crafted the same hair and it blew up 6 bloody times so im not prepared for that to happen again i cant afford to lose 600,000 again,so im really sorry but il have to send your items back.jezzah sad

...oh, yikes. >_< So that's why it got canceled. Okay, well, thanks for telling me!

Yes im really very sorry hun your the 1st ive had to knock back and i feel terrible,i can go halves with you if you want and maybe it wont be as much the 2nd time round but omg i kept thinking is this ever gona craft it's not bloody fair we spend enough on everything as it is.ok let me know if you want to then ok see ya jezza

We can try going halves! But not yet, I only have 25K -- that last sugar crystal took all the gold I had, so I have to do some more art to get more cash again. ^^;;
Oh s**t im not that poor thank god,although them blasted sugar crystals tonight killed me.Send your stuff back and il see how i go ive asked a few ppl and they said it shouldnt charge me that amount again ( maybe ) hahahaha but send it now coz its beddy byes for me after that.Smiles jezza smile

Thank you! I sent it over! btw, if you like art, try here? I can totally draw you something in addition to sending over half the gold. heart

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Hi ive just crafted the same hair and it blew up 6 bloody times so im not prepared for that to happen again i cant afford to lose 600,000 again,so im really sorry but il have to send your items back.jezzah sad

...oh, yikes. >_< So that's why it got canceled. Okay, well, thanks for telling me!

Yes im really very sorry hun your the 1st ive had to knock back and i feel terrible,i can go halves with you if you want and maybe it wont be as much the 2nd time round but omg i kept thinking is this ever gona craft it's not bloody fair we spend enough on everything as it is.ok let me know if you want to then ok see ya jezza

We can try going halves! But not yet, I only have 25K -- that last sugar crystal took all the gold I had, so I have to do some more art to get more cash again. ^^;;
Oh s**t im not that poor thank god,although them blasted sugar crystals tonight killed me.Send your stuff back and il see how i go ive asked a few ppl and they said it shouldnt charge me that amount again ( maybe ) hahahaha but send it now coz its beddy byes for me after that.Smiles jezza smile

Thank you! I sent it over! btw, if you like art, try here? I can totally draw you something in addition to sending over half the gold. heart
Hi there can you finish trade plz so i can get it done i need my lovely bed lol.Jezza smile

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx

Hi there can you finish trade plz so i can get it done i need my lovely bed lol.Jezza smile

Finished trade! sorry about the delay!

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx

Hun check to see if you have your hair confused

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx

...No, it's gone from my inventory! O_O

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx

Hi hun did you get your hair something odd is happening at trade surprised eek confused

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx

OMG look here

Trade complete: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:08 am
Trade Request From Fickle Goddess to xxxjezzahxxx
items for blue hair!

But when i got there you were not there or your items but that notice waz i don't know whats happened then.Im gona look for a mod and get them to have a look and check to see where everything has gone.It could be mixed up or gone bananas coz my hair was the last one done and its the same.Anyway dont worry il get to the bottom of it and make sure they bloody well find it all.Il keep you posted and im terribly sorry for making you wait longer than you should have.jezza sad

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx

OMG look here

items for blue hair!

But when i got there you were not there or your items but that notice waz i don't know whats happened then.Im gona look for a mod and get them to have a look and check to see where everything has gone.It could be mixed up or gone bananas coz my hair was the last one done and its the same.Anyway dont worry il get to the bottom of it and make sure they bloody well find it all.Il keep you posted and im terribly sorry for making you wait longer than you should have.jezza sad

HOLY s**t COW hahahahaha i got up to trade still nothing so i went to craft and it was there waiting for me but i didnt even go through trade lmao but too bad now for them ive done it and it blew up once thats gr8t dont worry about giving me any gold im just happy it was there.Enjoy hun good night jezza smile finish trade hun so i can get to bed thanx smile

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx

OMG look here

items for blue hair!

HOLY s**t COW hahahahaha i got up to trade still nothing so i went to craft and it was there waiting for me but i didnt even go through trade lmao but too bad now for them ive done it and it blew up once thats gr8t dont worry about giving me any gold im just happy it was there.Enjoy hun good night jezza smile finish trade hun so i can get to bed thanx smile

*facepalm* Oh, thank GOD it worked! Thank you so much! I'm sending you all the gold I have right now, but I hope you're safely in bed. And thank you again so much! I'll send more later. I am WAY grateful!

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx

OMG look here

items for blue hair!

*facepalm* Oh, thank GOD it worked! Thank you so much! I'm sending you all the gold I have right now, but I hope you're safely in bed. And thank you again so much! I'll send more later. I am WAY grateful!
Off to bed this minute dont send me any gold hun you keep it i have enough to keep me going until i wake up then start selling again.I am just happy i could get it done for you.Good night and have a gr8t night smiles jezza smile

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx
xxxjezzahxxx
Fickle Goddess
xxxjezzahxxx

OMG look here

items for blue hair!

Off to bed this minute dont send me any gold hun you keep it i have enough to keep me going until i wake up then start selling again.I am just happy i could get it done for you.Good night and have a gr8t night smiles jezza smile

Good night, sweet dreams! And thank you so so so much!

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
heart BUMP heart
xxxjezzahxxx

Emerald Princess Tiara?
I have everything including the gold I just need it crafted really quick :3

Shy Friend

26,600 Points
iLlamaluvr
xxxjezzahxxx

Emerald Princess Tiara?
Hi hun send it all up to trade and il get it done right away for you.Thankyou jezzah smile
xxxjezzahxxx
iLlamaluvr
xxxjezzahxxx

Emerald Princess Tiara?
Hi hun send it all up to trade and il get it done right away for you.Thankyou jezzah smile

Thank you :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces