Welcome to Gaia! ::

Formula 1: LIMITED EDITION Golden Magical Giftbox Formula 1: Silver Star Formula 1: Flames of Rage Formula 1: Bitter Frost Formula 1: Azrael's Trickbox Formula 1: Devil Imp Potion D Formula 1: Angel Imp Potion F Formula 1: Devil Imp Potion C
Aside from me a few Gaians still don't have any experience to rise up the Alchemy ladder. So for people too busy to bother doing it themselves, or people at a higher level that want to give newbies a chance, we can all sign up here. Listed are formulas I have and if you can provide the materials I will provide you with the product free of charge (gold used for crafting counts as a material). I will list materials for formulas in the next post.

Also I will donate materials for the Golden Magical Gift box Formula including more formula scrolls.
I know it will take a lot of time to get the materials for that so I will donate to anyone who donates some of their own excess materials and level 1 formulas.

So lets start this, give me a few items and formulas or we can try and complete my formulas and you get the item if you gather the remaining components.
Formulas I have, provide the items and gold and I will craft it for you.

User Image
Silver Star
Costs 2500 gold to craft
User Image 0 out of 10
User Image 0 out of 15
User Image 0 out of 5
User Image 0 out of 5
User Image 0 out of 1

User Image
Bitter Frost
Costs 2500 gold to craft
User Image 0 out of 10