• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC

Just did a check, Biancamella is a Level 6 craft - so there'll be a 100% success rate on my end. No need to worry about any fails. C:

Oh, awesome. : D! Thank you again for being so kind. I really appreciate
you crafting them for me. :3

It's an absolute pleasure! I know how daunting it is to craft these high levelled formulas, so I'm happy to make things easier on you. biggrin

Yeah, it really would have been. : D Did I send everything you needed over?
I think I did, just making sure. ^ ^;

Yees, you did. Never crafted the Tote before so I got a little scare for a moment when the Biancamella disappeared from my inventory. XD

Grimmbaby's Husband

Cosmic Fiend

25,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC

Just did a check, Biancamella is a Level 6 craft - so there'll be a 100% success rate on my end. No need to worry about any fails. C:

It's an absolute pleasure! I know how daunting it is to craft these high levelled formulas, so I'm happy to make things easier on you. biggrin

Yees, you did. Never crafted the Tote before so I got a little scare for a moment when the Biancamella disappeared from my inventory. XD

Oh, lol I was running around on a goose chase cause I initially wanted to just craft
Tall candy horns...but then realized I needed to craft those 2 items plus Minatour's Horn...
It took forever and costed so much more. And now I see how alchemy is a good way to get into
a deep pit from using so much money. Thank you again, for making it a lot easier on me, so that I didn't have to get stressed out to make it to lvl 8. : D

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC

Oh, lol I was running around on a goose chase cause I initially wanted to just craft
Tall candy horns...but then realized I needed to craft those 2 items plus Minatour's Horn...
It took forever and costed so much more. And now I see how alchemy is a good way to get into
a deep pit from using so much money. Thank you again, for making it a lot easier on me, so that I didn't have to get stressed out to make it to lvl 8. : D

I remember crafting a lot of those Candy Horns when I was still levelling up, brr... XD

No problem! If there's anything else you might like crafted, I'm always available. :3

Grimmbaby's Husband

Cosmic Fiend

25,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC

I remember crafting a lot of those Candy Horns when I was still levelling up, brr... XD

No problem! If there's anything else you might like crafted, I'm always available. :3

Oh okay thank you, I'll remember that. : D When I get my last prince of darkness horn thing, I'll let you know so you could craft them for me if you wouldn't mind. ^ ^

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC

Oh okay thank you, I'll remember that. : D When I get my last prince of darkness horn thing, I'll let you know so you could craft them for me if you wouldn't mind. ^ ^

Won't mind at all! When you're ready, just send the trade over and I'll work some crafting magic. d( ' - ' d)

Grimmbaby's Husband

Cosmic Fiend

25,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Israphal

Won't mind at all! When you're ready, just send the trade over and I'll work some crafting magic. d( ' - ' d)

Alright, have all the stuff needed. I have to go off now I sent the first
trade, I'll accept and send you the rest tomorrow, since it doesn't seem like you're online.

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal

trade, I'll accept and send you the rest tomorrow, since it doesn't seem like you're online.

I'm actually online at the moment. xd

Grimmbaby's Husband

Cosmic Fiend

25,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal

Oh! Lol, okay I couldn't tell. XD

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal

Haha, that's fine! Let's get these horns crafted. c:

Grimmbaby's Husband

Cosmic Fiend

25,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal

Sounds awesome, thank you again for everything that you did for me. : D
Did they fail at all?

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal
Gamzee Makara TC
Israphal

Sounds awesome, thank you again for everything that you did for me. : D

You are very welcome indeed. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items