Welcome to Gaia! ::

Burning Mist's Significant Otter

Golden Giver

Lei_Trigar
User Image
jeez, i can't even imagine ._.

alright, so i've got at least enough pure at the moment to cover the fails for the Hearts, so i'll send that over to you, and i'll hang on to the Stone for a minute here while i work up some more to cover a decent amount of fails for it. :3

Original Survivor

undernourished ego
Lei_Trigar
User Image
jeez, i can't even imagine ._.

alright, so i've got at least enough pure at the moment to cover the fails for the Hearts, so i'll send that over to you, and i'll hang on to the Stone for a minute here while i work up some more to cover a decent amount of fails for it. :3

Take your time, I've been playing some good old Smash Brothers in the meantime. XD

Golden Giver

Lei_Trigar

Take your time, I've been playing some good old Smash Brothers in the meantime. XD
User Image

Smash Brothers~ C:

i've got a little over 3m right now, so that should be enough for 3 attemps at the Stone.
i know i've got more coming in soon as stuff sells off, so if it wants to continue being stubborn i can cover it :3

Original Survivor

undernourished ego
Lei_Trigar

User Image

Smash Brothers~ C:

i've got a little over 3m right now, so that should be enough for 3 attemps at the Stone.
i know i've got more coming in soon as stuff sells off, so if it wants to continue being stubborn i can cover it :3

Ok, I just hope it goes well. sweatdrop

Golden Giver

Lei_Trigar

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Original Survivor

undernourished ego
Lei_Trigar

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol awesome pic.

Got it in 5 tries. First time crafting that Stone myself. sweatdrop

Golden Giver

Lei_Trigar

Lol awesome pic.

User Image

yaaaaaay!~ emotion_c8

now i just gotta get an extra 2m, plus some extra to cover potential fails for the Crown. :3

Original Survivor

undernourished ego
Lei_Trigar

Lol awesome pic.

User Image

yaaaaaay!~ emotion_c8

now i just gotta get an extra 2m, plus some extra to cover potential fails for the Crown. :3

Mhm, though the chance of the Crown is Very High, so I reeeeally doubt I'll fail, and even if I did I won't charge you because of how lame it would be. XD

Golden Giver

Lei_Trigar

Mhm, though the chance of the Crown is Very High, so I reeeeally doubt I'll fail, and even if I did I won't charge you because of how lame it would be. XD
User Image

then i'll send extra anyway as a tip because you're awesome. c:
i will have to send two trades though, because the Aspiring Alchemists don't stack xD

Original Survivor

undernourished ego
Lei_Trigar

User Image

then i'll send extra anyway as a tip because you're awesome. c:
i will have to send two trades though, because the Aspiring Alchemists don't stack xD

Got it first try! Like I though I would.

Thank you for the tip! Hope you enjoy this awesome looking Crown!

Sending trade now~

Golden Giver

Lei_Trigar

Sending trade now~
User Image

yaaayyyyyyyyy omgomgomg! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'm so excited lmao this has been a long time in the making. <3

thank you so much again!~

Original Survivor

undernourished ego
Lei_Trigar

Sending trade now~
User Image

yaaayyyyyyyyy omgomgomg! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'm so excited lmao this has been a long time in the making. <3

thank you so much again!~

Trade complete.

Glad I have been most helpful to you. smile

Original Survivor

Been a very busy couple of weeks for me here! I've crafted many Backwings (Small, Medium, AND Large) and even crafted my first Philosopher's Stone and Crown of the Thrice Great!

Thank you all for your continued support! heart

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

Lei_Trigar

Hello! I was wondering if you could craft a Lunarian's Blonde Bao for me? If you had an estimate of how many attempts it may take then that would be amazing, as I'd like to know how much to send you along with everything else. ;u;

Original Survivor

Kiahpup
Lei_Trigar

Hello! I was wondering if you could craft a Lunarian's Blonde Bao for me? If you had an estimate of how many attempts it may take then that would be amazing, as I'd like to know how much to send you along with everything else. ;u;

Hi,

I usually get it within 3 tries, but it varies. So I suppose 3-4 attempts would be a good amount to save for.

You may send trade whenever you're ready. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces