Alchemy's been relatively slow lately..

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Lei_Trigar
*Reserved*

How does it work with quest formulas? I have a fallen quest that I only want to get the medium set of wings. Leaving you with the last quest, since these little suckers are soulbound.

Original Survivor

Little Dead Soldier
Lei_Trigar
*Reserved*

How does it work with quest formulas? I have a fallen quest that I only want to get the medium set of wings. Leaving you with the last quest, since these little suckers are soulbound.

The Formula itself will always be yours, I just have to hang on to it, and if you ever want to own the Large wings you'll be able to do so whenever you want. Even if you don't want the Large wings the Formula will still be yours, and since I keep track of what I craft here Everyone will see that it is yours. smile

Man-Hungry Bear

Lei_Trigar

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

If you're still offering services.
        I have a question about components for a set of wings.
        I do believe I've found a list of the components needed to get me started on what to collect.
        And I am looking for some verification on what I'm searching for is correct or not.

I'm not looking to become an alchemist.
        I'm looking to get these ingredients to hire a Level 10 alchemist.
        I just need to know that what I am doing is what I should be.
        A simple opinion / advice on what I'm doing. >_<
I really want this Item: User Image Dark Conductor
50,000 / 5,000,000 gaia_gaiagold

Original Survivor

Davidicus Bellefonte
Lei_Trigar

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

If you're still offering services.
        I have a question about components for a set of wings.
        I do believe I've found a list of the components needed to get me started on what to collect.
        And I am looking for some verification on what I'm searching for is correct or not.

I'm not looking to become an alchemist.
        I'm looking to get these ingredients to hire a Level 10 alchemist.
        I just need to know that what I am doing is what I should be.
        A simple opinion / advice on what I'm doing. >_<

Which set of wings you looking to make?

And yes my services are still available.

Man-Hungry Bear

Lei_Trigar

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Uriel's Wings.
        As far as I can tell, I need the components listed up to Quattro, correct?
        The formulas for 1-4 as well right?

All I know right now is that I found a component list in the item services. I've copied the list Here

If you have any information to help me get started and understand the process, that would be really nice. User Image

Original Survivor

Davidicus Bellefonte
Lei_Trigar

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Uriel's Wings.
        As far as I can tell, I need the components listed up to Quattro, correct?
        The formulas for 1-4 as well right?

All I know right now is that I found a component list in the item services. I've copied the list Here

If you have any information to help me get started and understand the process, that would be really nice. User Image

Hm ok..

To get Uriel's Wings you just need the Formula 1: Fallen Quest Inizio, once to craft it it'll turn into Formula 2: Fallen Quest Due, then Formula 3: Fallen Quest Tre, and finally Formula 4: Fallen Quest Quattro, once Formula 4 is crafted you'll get both Uriel's Wings and Formula 5 Fallen Quest Cinque.

There is a catch though, once you craft the Formula 1 it becomes soulbound. So if I craft you Uriel's Wings I'll be stuck with Formula 5 Fallen Quest Cinque, the Formula will always be yours in case you ever want to get to the Medium Wings or even the Large ones, its just the Formula will be with me till the end.

As proof its yours I keep track of everything I craft here, so everyone will know you have a Fallen Quest in my account.

Hope that helps a little, if there's anymore questions feel free to ask!

Man-Hungry Bear

Lei_Trigar

Hm ok..

To get Uriel's Wings you just need the Formula 1: Fallen Quest Inizio, once to craft it it'll turn into Formula 2: Fallen Quest Due, then Formula 3: Fallen Quest Tre, and finally Formula 4: Fallen Quest Quattro, once Formula 4 is crafted you'll get both Uriel's Wings and Formula 5 Fallen Quest Cinque.

There is a catch though, once you craft the Formula 1 it becomes soulbound. So if I craft you Uriel's Wings I'll be stuck with Formula 5 Fallen Quest Cinque, the Formula will always be yours in case you ever want to get to the Medium Wings or even the Large ones, its just the Formula will be with me till the end.

As proof its yours I keep track of everything I craft here, so everyone will know you have a Fallen Quest in my account.

I see. Is that troublesome, to keep a Formulae of mine in your account?
I don't want it to clutter or be a bother.
As far as I can tell I'd like to use you for crafting once I've gotten all my components and formula.
It will obviously take me quite some time to get everything ready.
But I do think coming back to you for the rest of the quest would be something I'd be interested in doing.

Original Survivor

Davidicus Bellefonte
Lei_Trigar

Hm ok..

As far as I can tell I'd like to use you for crafting once I've gotten all my components and formula.
But I do think coming back to you for the rest of the quest would be something I'd be interested in doing.

Won't bother me at all, my inventory is already a wreck and I can't wait for the update to happen! Also, I have an Angelic Formula locked in my account from another user, you can see who on my first page. smile
It'll take time, rushing will only make it more expensive, I'm on my forever quest of crafting all 6 to get that ridiculous Achievement. gonk

Best of luck!

Man-Hungry Bear

Lei_Trigar
Davidicus Bellefonte
Lei_Trigar

Hm ok..

Won't bother me at all, my inventory is already a wreck and I can't wait for the update to happen! Also, I have an Angelic Formula locked in my account from another user, you can see who on my first page. smile
It'll take time, rushing will only make it more expensive, I'm on my forever quest of crafting all 6 to get that ridiculous Achievement. gonk

Best of luck!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Well I'll be seeing you around then, and in the meantime goodluck to you as well!

Tipper

10,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200

Revered Healer

28,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Lei_Trigar

Hi Lei,

May I ask for your help in crafting a candy mountain and then a minthamella please?

Original Survivor

AlbertaxRose
Lei_Trigar

Hi Lei,

May I ask for your help in crafting a candy mountain and then a minthamella please?

If I'm not to late I'd be happy to help you with those. smile

Revered Healer

28,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
Lei_Trigar
AlbertaxRose
Lei_Trigar

Hi Lei,

If I'm not to late I'd be happy to help you with those. smile

You are definitely not too late, I am in no rush to craft. :3

I'll send the trade with the components now. I'll add a couple sets of gold to cover the crafting cost as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff