• Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Von_Cyrus

It's no problem. I just had work myself. Just going to resend the trade as I forgot to add the gold to craft the items. xd

Just sent the trade again with crafting cost to cover 3 tries in case it fails. 3nodding

Cool, I'll start now, and I'll keep record of the fails.. I'm sure I might get a couple. sweatdrop

Thanks so much!! Let me know if you need more gold. wink

Good news! Did those two 1st try!

I'm gonna guess you're getting the stuff ready for Erebus Moon? If so, you want me to hang on to the Components for now?

Yep (I should have all I need soon to make it mrgreen ). I'll send the other items now.

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Last trade sent. Let me know if you need more gold.

Thanks again. blaugh

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus

Thanks again. blaugh

All crafted! And with spare gold too. mrgreen

Whats your next order? Hold on to them? And do you want the extra left over gold back?

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

Thanks again. blaugh

Whats your next order? Hold on to them? And do you want the extra left over gold back?

Just got the last part I need to make Erebus Moon. I've just sent a trade and 2 mil gold for 2 tries.

I know this is going to sound cheap of me but would it be possible to send the gold back is there is any spare? sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

Thanks again. blaugh

Just got the last part I need to make Erebus Moon. I've just sent a trade and 2 mil gold for 2 tries.

I know this is going to sound cheap of me but would it be possible to send the gold back is there is any spare? sweatdrop

If there is I will.. but I've heard Erebus taking as much as 10 tries to craft... Lets just hope for the best! sweatdrop

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

Thanks again. blaugh

If there is I will.. but I've heard Erebus taking as much as 10 tries to craft... Lets just hope for the best! sweatdrop

eek 10 tries!! Damn!! I have enough gold for 2 more tries. Let's hope I'm lucky sweatdrop

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

Thanks again. blaugh

eek 10 tries!! Damn!! I have enough gold for 2 more tries. Let's hope I'm lucky sweatdrop

Ugh.. Yeah man.. That 'Low' for Level 10 really means Low.. took me 9 tries.. so with the 2mil you gave.. plus the 150k left over.. the remaining debt is 6,850,000... Really sorry man.. Pissed me off that I failed so much.. At least I know what I'm in for later on when I try to make one..

Divine Cat

18,275 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Can I send over stuff for you to craft sunstone? surprised

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

Thanks again. blaugh

Ugh.. Yeah man.. That 'Low' for Level 10 really means Low.. took me 9 tries.. so with the 2mil you gave.. plus the 150k left over.. the remaining debt is 6,850,000... Really sorry man.. Pissed me off that I failed so much.. At least I know what I'm in for later on when I try to make one..

WOW that's a lot eek . Sorry for you having to waste your gold on me. I've currently got 2 mil I can give you now and selling 5 Forgotten Reverie Bundle (9 Pack). Hopefully I'll have all the gold by tomorrow. I'll let you know when I have all the gold so we can trade back.

Original Survivor

SnowbaIl
Lei_Trigar
Can I send over stuff for you to craft sunstone? surprised

Sure thing. ^_^

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

WOW that's a lot eek . Sorry for you having to waste your gold on me. I've currently got 2 mil I can give you now and selling 5 Forgotten Reverie Bundle (9 Pack). Hopefully I'll have all the gold by tomorrow. I'll let you know when I have all the gold so we can trade back.

It's ok, although I should've asked if I could keep going.. For that I'm sorry.. But at least it's done! XD

And you can hold on the 2mil for now, we'll just do it all at once tomorrow or whenever you get the gold.

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

It's ok, although I should've asked if I could keep going.. For that I'm sorry.. But at least it's done! XD

And you can hold on the 2mil for now, we'll just do it all at once tomorrow or whenever you get the gold.

Got the 6,850,000 gold now. Will send trade now.

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

Got the 6,850,000 gold now. Will send trade now.

Got that pretty fast, I envy you. XD

Accepting now. 3nodding

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus

Hope you enjoy your Erebus Moon!

Sorry for all the fails.. sweatdrop I was kinda excepting it.. but it does suck.. gonk

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

Hope you enjoy your Erebus Moon!

Sorry for all the fails.. sweatdrop I was kinda excepting it.. but it does suck.. gonk

No problem it's not your fault. Thank you so much for making it for me and using your own gold. xp xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff