heart heart

Original Survivor

Original Survivor

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Looking to get a erebus moon made,I have all components minus 2 components I am getting tomorrow.
I've already crafted the lower level things but need help with the higher level things and the completion of the erebus moon.

Can you craft it for me? emotion_kirakira

P.s hello trigar. emotion_awesome your formula and cache forum sections have helped me greatly in compiling a accurate sheet for everything related to my moon so I can't thank you enough for spending the time to make it.

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
IIwizardeigesII
Looking to get a erebus moon made,I have all components minus 2 components I am getting tomorrow.
I've already crafted the lower level things but need help with the higher level things and the completion of the erebus moon.

P.s hello trigar. emotion_awesome your formula and cache forum sections have helped me greatly in compiling a accurate sheet for everything related to my moon so I can't thank you enough for spending the time to make it.

Scratch that,I just got the last two sloth beetle carapaces I need.
All components obtained and enough gold for a few attempts at the finishing of erebus moon.

Original Survivor

IIwizardeigesII
IIwizardeigesII

All components obtained and enough gold for a few attempts at the finishing of erebus moon.

Was asleep during the time you posted. sweatdrop

(already sent a PM) smile

Demonic Defender

16,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Lei_Trigar
IIwizardeigesII
IIwizardeigesII

Check this forum I made out about erebus

I crafted it but it took 13 fail attempts.
The user I asked to do this for me had a stream open so I seen every fail attempt..this is ridiculous.
Even if they ever "fix" alchemy,i'm never touching this s**t again.

Original Survivor

IIwizardeigesII
Lei_Trigar
IIwizardeigesII
IIwizardeigesII

Check this forum I made out about erebus

I crafted it but it took 13 fail attempts.
The user I asked to do this for me had a stream open so I seen every fail attempt..this is ridiculous.
Even if they ever "fix" alchemy,i'm never touching this s**t again.

Ouch.. I read about your horrible luck last night, really sucks.. That's a lot of gold wasted there.. That Low success rate really sucks.. I've been wanting to tell others to not even bother with Low Level 10 Formulas and just wait till we're able to surpass Level 10..

Dangerous Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Lei_Trigar

Nevermind, someone else was online and they needed the exp

Entrepreneur

How much would a summer groom cost in total to alchemize it?

Original Survivor

kemu
How much would a summer groom cost in total to alchemize it?

I looked it up and summarized it for you;

Components Cost: about 360k
Crafting Cost: 50k

So you're looking at around 410k-420k in total Costs.. And the Item itself has a ABP at 150k..

Shameless Fairy

Oh, myyy....

Fantastic, baby.
Bump of love for you.

...that is sooo Takei....

Original Survivor

Updated order history.

Tipsy Lunatic

12,065 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Will there be no attempt for you on making a lv9 formula medium ?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff