Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi Lei_Trigar,

Would you be able to help me with the following items? I have all the components and cash to pay for the crafting cost. biggrin

The items in question are;
1) Moonstone
2) Sunstone
3) Uranium biscuits
4) Ambrosia
5) Quantum Particle
6) Spice
7) Dark matter

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus
Hi Lei_Trigar,

Would you be able to help me with the following items? I have all the components and cash to pay for the crafting cost. biggrin

1) Moonstone
2) Sunstone
3) Uranium biscuits
4) Ambrosia
5) Quantum Particle
6) Spice
7) Dark matter

I am online now, I'll be happy to help you, so send the trades whenever you're ready. smile

Original Survivor

Hemroid The Hemroid
Formula 1: Nomy the Snail

Use this formula to craft Nomy the Snail!

Sellback Value: 50g
Avg. Market Price: 202g 29% (Sell on Marketplace)
Formula Details:Cost to craft: 1000 Gold
Set of Components:
Qty. Item
1 Cirque du Junkfood
3 Double Complete Rainbow
1 Sherbet
1 Cutin
Crafted Item
Nomy the Snail
(Chance of success: very high)

Go to Alchemy page
Gift Item
Sell Item
Trash Item
Donate Item
Close

This is nomy the snail! Please craft it for me!

Um it is a Level 1 Formula, so I don't think you'd have any trouble crafting it yourself, but if you really want me to go ahead and start a trade with all the stuff it needs. (formula, components, cost to craft)

Generous Perfectionist

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Lei_Trigar
Hemroid The Hemroid
Formula 1: Nomy the Snail

Use this formula to craft Nomy the Snail!

Sellback Value: 50g
Avg. Market Price: 202g 29% (Sell on Marketplace)
Formula Details:Cost to craft: 1000 Gold
Set of Components:
Qty. Item
1 Cirque du Junkfood
3 Double Complete Rainbow
1 Sherbet
1 Cutin
Crafted Item
Nomy the Snail
(Chance of success: very high)

Go to Alchemy page
Gift Item
Sell Item
Trash Item
Donate Item
Close

This is nomy the snail! Please craft it for me!

Um it is a Level 1 Formula, so I don't think you'd have any trouble crafting it yourself, but if you really want me to go ahead and start a trade with all the stuff it needs. (formula, components, cost to craft)
Yea. Thank you, i'm only level 2 but i only have 23k Not enough for all the items.

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Hi Lei_Trigar,

1) Moonstone
2) Sunstone
3) Uranium biscuits
4) Ambrosia
5) Quantum Particle
6) Spice
7) Dark matter

I am online now, I'll be happy to help you, so send the trades whenever you're ready. smile

Thank you so much blaugh

I've just sent the trade over for 2 of the items. smile

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Hi Lei_Trigar,

1) Moonstone
2) Sunstone
3) Uranium biscuits
4) Ambrosia
5) Quantum Particle
6) Spice
7) Dark matter

Thank you so much blaugh

No problem!

I was asleep at the time.. And now I'm off to work, so if you want to cancel feel free too, I'll be back in at least 10-11hrs from this post. Sorry for the inconvenience. sweatdrop

Lonely Smoker

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
im questing an item,your service is free? i will tip you XD

Original Survivor

Recycled_atom

As long as you have everything you need I'll be happy to help, although I'm on my way to work now, so I can't help you till I get back (10-11hrs from this post). If you still need me when I get home I'll quote you saying I'm back. smile

Lonely Smoker

12,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lei_Trigar
Recycled_atom

As long as you have everything you need I'll be happy to help, although I'm on my way to work now, so I can't help you till I get back (10-11hrs from this post). If you still need me when I get home I'll quote you saying I'm back. smile

i need to buy more items,i can even find the dammn stardusts in normalprice lol

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Hi Lei_Trigar,

1) Moonstone
2) Sunstone
3) Uranium biscuits
4) Ambrosia
5) Quantum Particle
6) Spice
7) Dark matter

Thank you so much blaugh

No problem!

I was asleep at the time.. And now I'm off to work, so if you want to cancel feel free too, I'll be back in at least 10-11hrs from this post. Sorry for the inconvenience. sweatdrop

It's no problem. I just had work myself. Just going to resend the trade as I forgot to add the gold to craft the items. xd

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Hi Lei_Trigar,

1) Moonstone
2) Sunstone
3) Uranium biscuits
4) Ambrosia
5) Quantum Particle
6) Spice
7) Dark matter

Thank you so much blaugh

No problem!

It's no problem. I just had work myself. Just going to resend the trade as I forgot to add the gold to craft the items. xd

Just sent the trade again with crafting cost to cover 3 tries in case it fails. 3nodding

Original Survivor

Recycled_atom
Lei_Trigar
Recycled_atom

i need to buy more items,i can even find the dammn stardusts in normalprice lol

Good luck getting it! XD I am back btw.

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Hi Lei_Trigar,

1) Moonstone
2) Sunstone
3) Uranium biscuits
4) Ambrosia
5) Quantum Particle
6) Spice
7) Dark matter

Thank you so much blaugh

No problem!

Just sent the trade again with crafting cost to cover 3 tries in case it fails. 3nodding

Cool, I'll start now, and I'll keep record of the fails.. I'm sure I might get a couple. sweatdrop

Ruthless Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

Thank you so much blaugh

No problem!

Cool, I'll start now, and I'll keep record of the fails.. I'm sure I might get a couple. sweatdrop

Thanks so much!! Let me know if you need more gold. wink

Original Survivor

Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus
Von_Cyrus
Lei_Trigar
Von_Cyrus

Thank you so much blaugh

No problem!

Thanks so much!! Let me know if you need more gold. wink

Good news! Did those two 1st try!

I'm gonna guess you're getting the stuff ready for Erebus Moon? If so, you want me to hang on to the Components for now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff